Apple's iPhone Sales Are Surging While Samsung's Sales Are Sinking
- Notable value investors like Carl Icahn, David Einhorn, Soroban Capital, Adage and Coatue Management collectively own $10B of Apple’s stock.
- Apple’s iPhone continues to generate strong revenues, sales volumes and profits while Samsung’s Galaxy smartphone is losing share to cheap Chinese competitors.
- Revenue gains in FY 2015 from Apple’s new products (Apple Pay, iWatch).
- Apple finally has a competent manager to oversee its Apple Retail division.
- Apple’s willingness to reward its shareholders with dividends and share repurchases will continue to put an implicit floor on its shares.