Thu, Jul. 30, 6:51 AM
Wed, Jul. 29, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AB, ACI, ACIW, ACOR, ACRE, ADP, ALKS, ALLE, ALU, ALXN, AMRC, APD, AVP, AWI, AZN, BC, BCO, BG, BLL, BUD, BWA, BWEN, CAH, CBB, CBM, CBR, CCE, CCJ, CEVA, CI, CL, CME, COP, COT, CPN, CRL, CRR, CRS, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DCIX, DFT, DLPH, EDR, EME, ENTG, EPD, ERJ, ESI, EXLS, FCAU, FCN, FIG, FMS, GG, GHM, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GVA, HEES, HOT, HP, HST, I, IART, IDA, IDCC, IDXX, INGR, IRDM, IRM, IT, ITC, IVZ, KMT, LBY, LINE, LKQ, LLL, MD, MDLZ, MDP, MDXG, MMYT, MOBL, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTRN, MWW, NAVB, NICE, NMM, NNN, NOK, NTCT, ODFL, OSK, OXY, PBI, PCRX, PES, PF, PG, PNK, PNW, POT, PRFT, PWE, RDS.A, RFP, RTIX, RYAM, RYL, SC, SCG, SEE, SHOO, SHOP, SMP, SNE, SNMX, SSYS, SUI, SWK, TASR, TDY, TE, TEX, TFX, TKR, TMUS, TWC, TWI, UAN, UFS, UPL, VA, VG, VICL, VLO, VLY, WST, WWE, XEL, XRAY, XYL, YNDX, ZBH
Tue, May 12, 4:30 PM
Thu, Apr. 30, 12:33 PM
- Q1 adjusted net income of $141.165M or $0.45 per share vs. $119.569M and $0.39 one year ago. Adjusted operating margin of 23.9% up 190 basis points.
- Ending AUM of $485.9B up 7% year-over-year. Net inflows of $6B vs. net outflows a year ago $1.6B.
- Previously: AllianceBernstein misses by $0.02, misses on revenue (April 30)
- AB +2.2%
Thu, Apr. 30, 6:59 AM
Wed, Apr. 29, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AB, ABC, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, AMT, ANR, APD, ARG, ARW, AVP, AWI, BCE, BDC, BG, BKCC, BLL, BWA, BZH, CAH, CCE, CDK, CELG, CI, CL, CME, COMM, COP, CRR, CRS, CSH, CTCM, CVI, CVRR, CWEI, CY, DBD, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, ERJ, EXLS, FCN, FIS, FMS, FSS, GEO, GG, GLOP, GNC, GNRC, GOV, GTI, GTLS, HAR, HEES, HST, HUN, I, IDA, IMAX, INCY, INGR, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVZ, LBY, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MD, MGLN, MINI, MLM, MMC, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTRN, MVIS, NBIX, NI, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OMG, PBI, PCRX, PES, PF, POT, PSX, PSXP, PWE, PWR, RDS.A, RDWR, RGLD, RGS, ROK, RYL, SCG, SEE, SHPG, SMP, SNAK, SNE, SNMX, STM, STRZA, TASR, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TKR, TWC, TWI, UAN, UFS, UPL, VA, VAC, VGR, VIAB, VLY, VNTV, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XOM, XYL, ZMH
Thu, Apr. 9, 4:21 PM
Tue, Mar. 10, 8:07 AM
Mon, Mar. 2, 8:03 AM| Mon, Mar. 2, 8:03 AM | 2 Comments
Thu, Feb. 12, 8:17 AM
- Adjusted operating income of $183M vs. $149M in Q3. Adjusted EPS of $0.57 vs. $0.45. Adjusted net revenue of $655M up 5% from Q3.
- AUM of $474M edge higher from Q3, and up 5.2% from a year ago.
- The earnings call is underway.
- Previously: AllianceBernstein beats by $0.06, beats on revenue (Feb. 12)
- AB flat premarket
Thu, Feb. 12, 6:50 AM
Wed, Feb. 11, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AAWW, AB, ACOR, ANR, APA, AVP, BG, BWA, CAB, CCE, COR, CPLA, CS, CVE, DBD, DPS, FAF, FLO, GNC, HE, HERO, HIMX, HSP, IFF, INCY, JAH, K, LMNS, LNCE, LPNT, MANU, MDWD, MFA, MFC, MHFI, MINI, MPEL, MPW, NCI, NLSN, NNN, NRP, NWE, PDS, PNK, Q, RDN, RTIX, RWLK, RYN, SCOR, SHPG, SKYW, SNI, SON, SPW, STC, THS, TIME, TU, VG, VNTV, WD, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Wed, Jan. 14, 9:04 AM
- Preliminary AUM as of the end of December of $474B fell from $481B a month earlier, says AB, thanks to a slip in markets and net outflows.
- Equity AUM of $163B vs. $166B at the end of November, with small slips in both active managed and passive strategies.
- Fixed income AUM of $261B vs. $265B.
- Source: Press Release
Oct. 23, 2014, 7:47 AM
- Q3 adjusted operating income of $149M up14% Y/Y. Adjusted diluted net income per unit of $0.45 up 13%. Distribution per unit of $0.45 up 13%.
- AUM of $473M down 1.5% from Q2, up 6.2% from a year ago. Net inflows of $2.8B vs. $8.3B in Q2. One year ago had outflows of $4.8B.
- Adjusted net revenues of $626M up 8% Y/Y thanks to higher base fees, Bernstein Research Services, and performance-based fees.
- Adjusted operating expenses of $477M up 7% Y/Y, helped by higher compensation benefits, promotion, and G&A expenses.
- Conference call at 8 ET
- Previously: AllianceBernstein beats by $0.01, beats on revenue
- AB flat premarket
Oct. 23, 2014, 7:21 AM
Oct. 22, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAL, AB, ACAT, AEP, ALK, ALV, ALXN, ARG, ASPS, AVT, BBW, BC, BCC, BHE, BKU, BMS, CAB, CAM, CAT, CCE, CELG, CFX, CHKP, CLI, CMCSA, CMS, CRI, CRS, CS, CSH, CVE, CWEI, DAN, DGX, DLX, DNKN, DO, DPS, EQM, EQT, FAF, GM, GMT, GPI, GRUB, HERO, HUB.B, IMAX, IVC, JAH, JAKK, JBLU, JNS, KKR, LAZ, LLY, LO, LSTR, LTM, LUV, MDP, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, MTRN, NLSN, NOK, NUE, NWE, ORI, OSIS, OSTK, OXY, PCP, PENN, PHM, PLD, POT, PRLB, PTEN, QSII, RCI, RCL, RS, RTN, RYL, SIAL, SILC, SJR, SLAB, SONS, SQNS, STC, TDY, TROW, UA, UAL, UFS, UNP, USG, UTEK, WCC, WSO, YNDX, ZMH
AB vs. ETF Alternatives
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. provides research and investment management services and related services to its clients through institutions, retail and private client, and its sell-side business, Bernstein Research Services.
Other News & PR