5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are no Transcripts on ABAT.
ABAT vs. ETF Alternatives
Wednesday, Apr 169:43 AM
Wednesday, Apr 169:43 AM| 51 Comments
- The U.S. Energy Department plans to offer up to $4B in loan guarantees to renewable energy projects, focusing on advanced electric grid technology and storage, biofuels that can be used in conventional vehicles, energy from waste products and energy efficiency improvements.
- Despite the high-profile collapse of Solyndra, the Obama administration believes most of its energy investments have done well, and it credits the program with strengthening the U.S. solar industry.
- Solar stocks: TAN, JASO, SPWR, TSL, FSLR, LDK, CSIQ, YGE, SOL, JKS, CSUN, SCTY, HSOL, EMKR, SUNE, DQ.
- Battery related names: PLUG, BLDP, CBAK, ZBB, ABAT, ULBI, ENS, HPJ.
- EV cars: TSLA.
Tuesday, Mar 42:37 PM
Tuesday, Mar 42:37 PM| 26 Comments
- The biggest beneficiaries from news of Tesla's expansion in Europe and big move in batteries via its Gigafactory plans are fuel cell makers like Plug Power (PLUG +11.6%), Ballard Power (BLDP +18.6%) and FuelCell Systems (FCEL +20.1%); shares of each are surging past 52-week highs (again).
- Fuel cell makers also have been on a tear since PLUG announced last week a deal with six Wal-Mart distribution centers, and investors are betting that PLUG's success will lead to similar performance from its peers.
- Also: ZBB +49.9%, ABAT +9.8%, ENS +3.4%, ULBI +2.8%.
Thursday, May 122011, 9:00 AM
Friday, May 62011, 9:00 AM
Friday, Apr 152011, 9:00 AM
Thursday, Mar 312011, 9:00 AM
Friday, Dec 32010, 9:00 AM
Tuesday, Aug 102010, 9:10 AM
Wednesday, Jan 62010, 9:00 AM
Wednesday, Aug 52009, 9:00 AMPremarket gainers: INO +42%. RDN +37%. GRMN +20%. PMI +18%. WFMI +16%. USU +14%. BZ +11. TRA +11%. LYG +11%. FWLT +10%. OWW +10%. AIB +8%. RBS +7%. FIG +6%. BCS +5%. CNO +6%. HW +5%. SATC +5%. SAY +4%. ABAT +4%. DVN +4%.
Losers: ACAS -21%. ISPH -9%. PWR -6%. AXL -6%. HCP -5%. BMC -5%. RIG -4%. |Wednesday, Aug 52009, 9:00 AM| Comment!
Friday, Jun 122009, 9:00 AM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.