Acco Brands: With A 15% Earnings Yield, Shorts Are Playing A Dangerous Game With This $6 Stock
- Acco Brands has a portfolio of products that are household names.
- Shorts appear to have gone too far with this stock, as the current short interest could take about 37 days of average trading volume to cover.
- The shares are very undervalued at just about 7 times earnings. Furthermore, analysts expect earnings to grow by about 10% in 2015.
- Shorts were wrong about Pitney Bowes as that stock has surged, and Acco Brands could do the same for similar reasons.
- With a very cheap valuation, earnings growth and nearly 16 million shares shorts, this stock may have nowhere to go but up.