5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Business Wire (Mon, 12:15PM)
Business Wire (Feb 18, 2014)
Business Wire (Feb 6, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jan 28, 2014)
Business Wire (Jan 9, 2014)
ACHC vs. ETF Alternatives
Wednesday, Feb 194:04 PM|Wednesday, Feb 194:04 PM| Comment!
Wednesday, Feb 1912:10 AM|Wednesday, Feb 1912:10 AM| 5 Comments
Tuesday, Feb 185:35 PM|Tuesday, Feb 185:35 PM| Comment!
Wednesday, Dec 182013, 10:03 AM
Wednesday, Dec 182013, 10:03 AM| Comment!
- Susquehanna starts Acadia Healthcare (ACHC +1.3%) at Positive. Price target is $56.
- Jefferies starts Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX +1.9%) at Buy. Price target is $36.
- KeyBanc initiates DaVita (DVA +1.5%) at Buy. Price target is $73.
- JMP starts Illumina (ILMN +1.1%) at Market Outperform. Price target is $125.
- KeyBanc starts IPC (IPCM -0.6%) at Hold.
- KeyBanc starts Envision Healthcare (EVHC +1.6%) at Buy. Price target is $40.
- JMP starts Quest Diagnostics (DGX -0.9%) at Market Perform.
- KeyBanc starts Team Health (TMH -0.8%) at Hold.
- JMP starts Lab Corp (LH -0.3%) at Market Perform.
- Goldman upgrades HCA Holdings (HCA +1.6%) to Conviction Buy.
- MKM downgrades Targacept (TRGT -3.1%) to Neutral from Buy.
Friday, Nov 12013, 4:12 PM
Friday, Nov 12013, 4:12 PM| 1 Comment
- Universal Health Services (UHS) price target hiked to $70 from $75 on better-than-expected results from the company's acute care unit. (Q3 results)
- Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) price target raised to $47 (from $40) representing 29.5x analyst Jennifer Lynch's 2014 EPS estimate of $1.59.
- Teva (TEVA) price target cut to $44 from $49. Here's analyst David Maris on the CEO resignation: "Teva hosted a conference call where the chairman tried to calm investor fears with statements to the effect that ‘things have never looked better' and ‘if not for the black out period, I'd be tempted to buy the stock. With the stock ... having underperformed the S&P for the past one, three, and five years, many investors would argue the point and take him up on the offer.”
Tuesday, Oct 292013, 6:56 PM|Tuesday, Oct 292013, 6:56 PM| Comment!
Wednesday, Jul 312013, 8:34 AM|Wednesday, Jul 312013, 8:34 AM| Comment!
Thursday, May 22013, 6:27 AM
Friday, Apr 52013, 1:00 PMAcadia Healthcare (ACHC -2.8%) slips today in spite of BAML raising estimates and upping its price target on the shares from $36 to $37. The firm says ACHC's purchased two facilities, one in Puerto Rico and the other in Florida, both of which offer the opportunity for bed expansions and the potential for more upside in the out years. |Friday, Apr 52013, 1:00 PM| Comment!
Wednesday, Feb 202013, 7:37 PM
Tuesday, Jan 82013, 11:54 AMAcadia Healthcare (ACHC +3.3%) announces the recent acquistion of Greenleaf Center, a 50-bed acute inpatient psychiatric facility located in Valdosta, Georgia. ACHC purchased the facility from South Georgia Medical Center, a non-profit health system in a transaction that was completed January 1. |Tuesday, Jan 82013, 11:54 AM| Comment!
Friday, Dec 72012, 12:04 PMAcadia Healthcare (ACHC -3.2%) trades down after pricing its 10.5M share offering at $22.50 per share, a 1.5% discount to yesterday's close. The company intends to use the proceeds to fund its acquisition strategy, particularly the planned acquisitions of Behavioral Centers of America and AmiCare Behavioral Centers. BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup and Jefferies all acted as joint book-runners for the offering. |Friday, Dec 72012, 12:04 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Dec 42012, 3:50 PM
Tuesday, Nov 272012, 4:07 PM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.