5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on ACST.
GlobeNewswire (Feb 14, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Feb 14, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Feb 7, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jan 14, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jan 9, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Dec 19, 2013)
Neptune, Acasti and Enzymotec Sign Settlement Term Sheet Resulting in Stay of ITC Investigation for 30 DaysGlobeNewswire (Dec 18, 2013)
GlobeNewswire (Dec 17, 2013)
GlobeNewswire (Dec 3, 2013)
GlobeNewswire (Nov 27, 2013)
GlobeNewswire (Nov 26, 2013)
ACST vs. ETF Alternatives
Tuesday, Jan 149:10 AM
Tuesday, Jan 147:49 AM
Thursday, Jan 99:11 AM|Thursday, Jan 99:11 AM| 3 Comments
Wednesday, Nov 272013, 12:45 PM|Wednesday, Nov 272013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Oct 152013, 8:09 AM
Wednesday, Oct 22013, 2:29 PM
Wednesday, Oct 22013, 2:29 PM| Comment!
- Neptune Technologies & Bioressources (NEPT +13.2%) and Acasti Pharma (ACST +1.7%) have settled with Rimfrost, Olympic Seafood AS, Olympic Biotec Ltd, Avoca, and Bioriginal Food & Science Corp, regarding the alleged infringement of NEPT's intellectual property.
- Although the "exact" terms of the settlement are confidential, NEPT has granted Rimfrost and the other respondents a world-wide, non-exclusive royalty-bearing license to sell "products containing components extracted from krill."
- NEPT will also get an "additional royalty amount due for the manufacture and sale of krill products prior to the effective license commencement date." (PR)
- Separately, NEPT inks a "strategic non-exclusive krill oil manufacturing and supply agreement" with Rimfros, which will allow NEPT to purchase krill oil at a "preferred price." (PR)
- The deal will keep NEPT stocked while the company finishes construction of its new Sherbrooke production facility (the old one was destroyed a little less than a year ago).
Thursday, Aug 292013, 12:45 PM|Thursday, Aug 292013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Aug 132013, 3:02 PM
Tuesday, Aug 132013, 3:02 PM| Comment!
- Neptune Technologies (NEPT +6.7%) gets a boost from an initiation with a Buy ratings at H.C. Wainwright today and news that its subsidiary, Acasti Pharma (ACST), had reported positive results from Phase II trials of CaPre.
- The firm notes that NEPT offers a singular 2-in-1 long option for investors who want to maintain a presence in the omega-3 market by covering both OTC marine supplements and prescription pharmaceuticals.
Tuesday, Aug 132013, 11:54 AM
Tuesday, Aug 132013, 11:54 AM| Comment!
- Acasti Pharma (ACST -2.8%) says trials for its new drug candidate CaPre, a treatment for mild-to-severe hypertriglyceridemia, met their primary objectives in Phase II trials.
- Data shows the drug was found to have significant mean triglyceride reductions above 20% after 8 weeks of treatment with both daily doses of 4g and 2g.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.