Jul. 9, 2014, 9:09 AM
Jan. 14, 2014, 9:10 AM
Jan. 9, 2014, 9:11 AM| Jan. 9, 2014, 9:11 AM | 3 Comments
Nov. 27, 2013, 12:45 PM
Oct. 2, 2013, 2:29 PM
- Neptune Technologies & Bioressources (NEPT +13.2%) and Acasti Pharma (ACST +1.7%) have settled with Rimfrost, Olympic Seafood AS, Olympic Biotec Ltd, Avoca, and Bioriginal Food & Science Corp, regarding the alleged infringement of NEPT's intellectual property.
- Although the "exact" terms of the settlement are confidential, NEPT has granted Rimfrost and the other respondents a world-wide, non-exclusive royalty-bearing license to sell "products containing components extracted from krill."
- NEPT will also get an "additional royalty amount due for the manufacture and sale of krill products prior to the effective license commencement date." (PR)
- Separately, NEPT inks a "strategic non-exclusive krill oil manufacturing and supply agreement" with Rimfros, which will allow NEPT to purchase krill oil at a "preferred price." (PR)
- The deal will keep NEPT stocked while the company finishes construction of its new Sherbrooke production facility (the old one was destroyed a little less than a year ago).
Aug. 29, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 13, 2013, 3:02 PM
- Neptune Technologies (NEPT +6.7%) gets a boost from an initiation with a Buy ratings at H.C. Wainwright today and news that its subsidiary, Acasti Pharma (ACST), had reported positive results from Phase II trials of CaPre.
- The firm notes that NEPT offers a singular 2-in-1 long option for investors who want to maintain a presence in the omega-3 market by covering both OTC marine supplements and prescription pharmaceuticals.
Aug. 13, 2013, 11:54 AM
- Acasti Pharma (ACST -2.8%) says trials for its new drug candidate CaPre, a treatment for mild-to-severe hypertriglyceridemia, met their primary objectives in Phase II trials.
- Data shows the drug was found to have significant mean triglyceride reductions above 20% after 8 weeks of treatment with both daily doses of 4g and 2g.
ACST vs. ETF Alternatives
Acasti Pharma Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of new krill oil-based forms of omega-3 phospholipid therapies for the treatment and prevention of cardiometabolic disorders.
Other News & PR