Wed, Feb. 18, 7:27 AM
- Actavis (NYSE:ACT) Q4 results ($M): Total Revenues: 4,056.9 (+46.0%); North America Brands: 1,830.9 (+163.2%); North America Generics & Intl: 1,782.7 (+4.8%); Anda Distribution: 443.3 (+15.7%).
- COGS: 1,831.3 (+24.4%); R&D Expense: 364.6 (+91.5%); SG&A Expense: 1,198.2 (+66.9%); Net Income: (732.9) (-393.9%); EPS: (2.76) (-220.9%); CF Ops: 811.6 (+24.5%); Quick Assets: 251.0 (-24.3%).
- Gross Profit: 2,226 (+70.2%); COGS: 45.1% (-14.7%); Gross Margin: 54.9% (+16.6%); Operating Earnings: 662.8 (+65.9%); Operating Earnings Yield: 16.3% (+13.6%); Net Earnings Yield: -18.1% (-238.3%).
- Key Product Sales: Namenda: 471.7; Delzicol/Asacol HD: 145.6; Bystolic: 154.0; Urology: 75.9; Dermatology/Established Brands: 242.9.
- 2015 Guidance: Revenues: ~$15B (unch); Non-GAAP EPS: $16.30 - 17.30 from $15.60 - 16.80.
Wed, Feb. 18, 6:43 AM
Tue, Feb. 17, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACT, AMTG, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, AVG, AXLL, BGS, BJRI, CAR, CDE, CSLT, CVG, CW, CYNI, DENN, DTLK, ELNK, EOG, EQC, ETE, ETP, EXAM, FNF, HSTM, HT, IAG, IPI, KEG, KEYW, LHO, LOPE, MANT, MAR, MHLD, MIC, MRO, NVMI, OGS, OIS, PAAS, PCYC, PKD, REXX, RGP, SBRA, SCTY, SIX, SNPS, SSS, STR, SUN, SUNE, SXL, TERP, THRX, TILE, TRN, TS, UAM, WES, WGP, WMB, WPZ, XPO, YUME
Thu, Feb. 5, 4:32 AM
- AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN) reported a fourth-quarter loss this morning, but stressed that it was on track to return to growth by 2017.
- The company's fourth-quarter net loss came in at $321M, down 38% from $524M a year earlier, while sales for the last three months of the year fell 2% to $6.68B.
- Actavis (NYSE:ACT) also confirmed that AstraZeneca would buy its branded respiratory business in the U.S. and Canada for an initial $600M.
- ACT -1.7% premarket
Mon, Jan. 12, 8:56 AM
Nov. 5, 2014, 7:26 AM
- Actavis (NYSE:ACT) Q3 results ($M): Total Revenues: 3,683.1 (+83.0%), North America Brands: 1,619.3 (+999%), North America Generics and International: 1,613.2 (+5.6%), Anda Distribution: 423.2 (+37.8%); Gross Profit: 1,800.1 (+93.6%); Operating Expenses: 2,852.2 (+266.0%); Operating Loss: (1,052.1) (-799.1%); Net Loss: (1,042.8) (-999%); Quick Assets: 340.4 (+2.7%); CF Ops: 522.3 (+92.9%).
- 2H 2014 Guidance: Total revenues: ~$7.4B from ~$7B; non-GAAP R&D expense: ~$650M; non-GAAP SG&A expense: ~$1.7B; non-GAAP tax rate: ~16%; non-GAAP EPS: $6.60 - 6.70 from $6.25 - 6.50..
- 2014 Guidance: non-GAAP EPS: $13.51 - 13.61 from $13.02 - 13.32.
- 2015 Guidance (from last quarter): Total revenues: ~$15B; non-GAAP EBITDA: $5.958B - 6.364B; non-GAAP EPS: $15.60 - 16.80. Guidance will be updated in early 2015.
Nov. 5, 2014, 6:36 AM
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACT, ANSS, ARIA, ATHM, AVA, AWR, AXAS, BBEP, BPI, BSFT, CBB, CCC, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CNP, COV, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DNR, DUK, EE, ENB, ENDP, FSS, GLDD, GTN, HFC, HL, HRC, INXN, KELYA, LAMR, LPX, LVLT, MDLZ, MEMP, MGA, MNTA, MVIS, NICE, NRG, NUS, OGE, PWE, PWR, RDC, RLGY, ROC, RRD, RTI, SBGI, SE, SEP, SMG, SSYS, STWD, SWC, THI, TMHC, TRGT, TW, TWX, VG, VOYA, WCG, WIX, YORW
Sep. 30, 2014, 10:04 AM
Aug. 5, 2014, 9:45 AM
- Actavis (ACT -1.8%) Q2 results: Net Revenues: $2,667.2M (+34.0%); Operating Expenses: $2,461.1M (+0.3%); Operating Income: $206.1M (+144.5%); Net Income: $48.8M (+108.6%); EPS: $0.28 (+106.6%); Quick Assets: $4,296.1M; CF Ops: $469.5M (+548.5%).
- 2014 Guidance: EPS: $13.02 - 13.32.
- 2H 2014 Guidance: Net revenue: ~$7B; non-GAAP EBITDA: $2.509B - 2.584B; non-GAAP EPS: $6.25 - 6.50.
- 2015 Guidance: Net revenue: ~$15B; non-GAAP EBITDA: $5.958B - 6.364B; non-GAAP EPS: $15.60 - 16.80.
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:08 AM
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACT, ADM, AEE, AKRX, ALLT, AME, AMSC, ANSS, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, BCRX, BLMN, CIE, CLDT, CNK, COH, CRZO, CVC, CVS, DWRE, EMR, END, ENZY, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, FUN, GLDD, GTIV, GTXI, HCLP, HCP, HEP, IART, IFF, IIVI, INFI, IT, KWK, LIN, LPX, MDU, MGM, MMP, MSI, MWW, MZOR, NILE, NNN, [[NTi]], NVDQ, NWN, ODP, OXF, OZM, PMC, RBA, REGN, RHP, RIGL, RTI, SCMP, SCOR, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, STE, TDG, VMC, VSI, VTG, WLK, WNR, ZBRA, ZTS
Apr. 30, 2014, 9:17 AM
- Net revenues: $2.66B (+40%).
- EPS: $0.55 (-30.4%).
- CF Ops: $440M (+101.3%).
- Updated 2014 guidance:
- Financial forecast including Forest Labs (FRX) will be made mid-year after the transaction closes.
- Q2 non-GAAP earnings will be slightly lower than Q1.
- Standalone forecast made on January 31 should be considered withdrawn.
Apr. 30, 2014, 7:07 AM
Apr. 29, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABX, ACCO, ACT, ADP, ADT, ALLT, AUDC, AUO, CEVA, CKSW, CVE, D, DHX, ENR, EVER, EXC, GIB, GOV, GRMN, GVA, H, HES, HPY, HSP, IACI, ICON, IMN, INGR, IP, ISSI, JLL, LL, LVLT, MGAM, MRGE, MSCI, MWV, NEE, NI, NVMI, NYCB, OMG, OSIS, PBI, PNK, PSX, PSXP, RDWR, RGS, SEE, SNCR, SO, SPW, SUI, TASR, TFX, TRI, TWX, TX, WEC, WLP, ZEUS.
Feb. 20, 2014, 8:44 AM
- Actavis (ACT +0.7%) swings to a loss of $148.4M from a profit of $28M a year earlier, with earnings hurt by restructuring-related expenses and other items.
- EBITDA jumps to $817.1M from $393M, boosted by the acquisition of Warner Chilcott.
- Pharma Segment revenue $1.7B vs $1.4B; Specialty Brands $695.5M vs $132.2M; Anda Distribution $383M vs $203.9M.
- Actavis intends to provide updated 2014 guidance after it closes the $25B acquisition of Forest Labs.
- The company affirms its forecasts for Actavis alone: it expects EPS of $12.60-13.10 vs consensus of $12.99, and revenues of over $10B vs $10.86B. (PR)
ACT vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR