There are no Focus articles on ACWX.
There are no Transcripts on ACWX.
Mon, Jul. 7, 12:06 PM
- Three in particular - IXUS, IEMG, IEFA - have fees far undercutting existing, popular, and nearly identical iShares offerings (ACWX, EEM, EFA), but funds have been slow to shift to the cheaper ETFs, allowing BlackRock (BLK -0.6%) to earn hundreds of millions more in fees. This as the Core products - mostly thanks to lower fees - outperform their more expensive cousins.
- ETF.com's Dave Nadig notes ETF money is "enormously sticky," and BlackRock no doubt counted on that fact. "It can take years and years for investors to realize there’s a better option sitting right in front of them."
- Over time, new money will go into the Core line as better performance will win out, says Nadig, but until there's a serious change in volume and spreads, traders will stick with the older products.
Wed, Jan. 22, 4:18 PM
- The db X-trackers MSCI All World ex U.S. Hedged Equity Fund (DBAW) is designed to provide exposure to the global ex U.S. equity markets, both developed and emerging, while mitigating exposure to the fluctuations between the U.S. dollar and a basket of global currencies.
- The db X-trackers MSCI South Korea Hedged Equity Fund (DBKO) is designed to provide exposure to the South Korean Equity markets, while mitigating exposure to the fluctuations between the U.S. dollar and South Korean won.
- The db X-trackers MSCI Mexico Hedged Equity Fund (DBMX) is designed to provide exposure to the Mexican Equity markets, while hedging exposure to the fluctuations between the U.S. dollar and Mexican peso.
- All 3 funds will begin trading on January 23rd.
- Other ex U.S. ETFs: VEU, VXUS, SCHF, IXUS, ACWX, CWI, GWL, AADR, RTR, ACIM, VIDI
- Other ETFs covering South Korea: EWY, FKO, KORU, KORZ, DXKW
- Other ETFs covering Mexico: EWW, UMX, SMK
Jun. 3, 2013, 6:22 AM8 months after it initially announced it was changing the benchmark indexes on 22 key ETFs, 2 more Vanguard funds officially shift from MSCI to FTSE and CRSP indexes. The Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (VTI) will now track the CRSP U.S. Total Market Index while the Vanguard Total International Stock ETF (VXUS) will now track the FTSE Global All Cap ex-U.S. Index. According to a recent statement, Vanguard expects that the licensing agreements with FTSE and CRSP will lead to lower costs over time for all funds involved in the benchmark changes. | Comment!
Mar. 18, 2013, 4:57 AMRon Rowland offers additional highlights on the recently expanded lineup of commission-free ETFs over at Fidelity including the following caveat: Funds not held for 30 days by retail investors or 60 days by RIAs using Fidelity as a custodian will be subject to a $7.95 per-trade commission. Some RIAs have complained that the longer holding period directed at them is unfair. Rowland spells out the full list of affected ETFs here. | Comment!
Feb. 18, 2011, 2:37 PMFidelity boosts its commission-free ETF total to 31, adding five new iShares funds to the free-trade program: ACWX, DVY, HYG, IDV and IYR. It's still got a ways to catch up to competitors like TDAmeritrade, which has 100 commission-free ETFs, but it's been popular for Fidelity - attracting investor cash at three times the rate of funds outside the program. | Comment!
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
ACWX vs. ETF Alternatives
The iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Index Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the MSCI All Country World Index ex USA.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Other News & PR