SA News • Nov. 10, 2014
There are no Focus articles on ACWX.
There are no Transcripts on ACWX.
Nov. 10, 2014, 1:52 PM
- The JPMorgan Diversified Return International Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:JPIN) seeks to provide investors risks-adjusted returns through international equity exposure with a focus on lower volatility.
- The ETF will track the FTSE Developed ex-North America Diversified Factor Index, which employs a unique risk framework and multi-factor stock filter.
- "We believe that JPMorgan (NYSE:JPM) has unique investment insights and international capabilities that will be attractive to ETF investors, and this product is an important additional step in delivering those capabilities," said Robert Deutsch, head of the ETF business for J.P. Morgan Asset Management, in a press release.
- JPIN is fairly similar to the JPMorgan Diversified Return Global Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:JPGE), JPMorgan's first ETF, which began trading earlier this year.
- Other International equity ETFs: VEU, VXUS, SCHF, IXUS, ACWX, CWI, GWL, ACIM, AADR, RTR, VIDI, DBAW
Jul. 7, 2014, 12:06 PM
- Three in particular - IXUS, IEMG, IEFA - have fees far undercutting existing, popular, and nearly identical iShares offerings (ACWX, EEM, EFA), but funds have been slow to shift to the cheaper ETFs, allowing BlackRock (BLK -0.6%) to earn hundreds of millions more in fees. This as the Core products - mostly thanks to lower fees - outperform their more expensive cousins.
- ETF.com's Dave Nadig notes ETF money is "enormously sticky," and BlackRock no doubt counted on that fact. "It can take years and years for investors to realize there’s a better option sitting right in front of them."
- Over time, new money will go into the Core line as better performance will win out, says Nadig, but until there's a serious change in volume and spreads, traders will stick with the older products.
Jan. 22, 2014, 4:18 PM
- The db X-trackers MSCI All World ex U.S. Hedged Equity Fund (DBAW) is designed to provide exposure to the global ex U.S. equity markets, both developed and emerging, while mitigating exposure to the fluctuations between the U.S. dollar and a basket of global currencies.
- The db X-trackers MSCI South Korea Hedged Equity Fund (DBKO) is designed to provide exposure to the South Korean Equity markets, while mitigating exposure to the fluctuations between the U.S. dollar and South Korean won.
- The db X-trackers MSCI Mexico Hedged Equity Fund (DBMX) is designed to provide exposure to the Mexican Equity markets, while hedging exposure to the fluctuations between the U.S. dollar and Mexican peso.
- All 3 funds will begin trading on January 23rd.
- Other ex U.S. ETFs: VEU, VXUS, SCHF, IXUS, ACWX, CWI, GWL, AADR, RTR, ACIM, VIDI
- Other ETFs covering South Korea: EWY, FKO, KORU, KORZ, DXKW
- Other ETFs covering Mexico: EWW, UMX, SMK
Jun. 3, 2013, 6:22 AM8 months after it initially announced it was changing the benchmark indexes on 22 key ETFs, 2 more Vanguard funds officially shift from MSCI to FTSE and CRSP indexes. The Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (VTI) will now track the CRSP U.S. Total Market Index while the Vanguard Total International Stock ETF (VXUS) will now track the FTSE Global All Cap ex-U.S. Index. According to a recent statement, Vanguard expects that the licensing agreements with FTSE and CRSP will lead to lower costs over time for all funds involved in the benchmark changes. | Comment!
Mar. 18, 2013, 4:57 AMRon Rowland offers additional highlights on the recently expanded lineup of commission-free ETFs over at Fidelity including the following caveat: Funds not held for 30 days by retail investors or 60 days by RIAs using Fidelity as a custodian will be subject to a $7.95 per-trade commission. Some RIAs have complained that the longer holding period directed at them is unfair. Rowland spells out the full list of affected ETFs here. | Comment!
Feb. 18, 2011, 2:37 PMFidelity boosts its commission-free ETF total to 31, adding five new iShares funds to the free-trade program: ACWX, DVY, HYG, IDV and IYR. It's still got a ways to catch up to competitors like TDAmeritrade, which has 100 commission-free ETFs, but it's been popular for Fidelity - attracting investor cash at three times the rate of funds outside the program. | Comment!
ACWX vs. ETF Alternatives
The iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Index Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the MSCI All Country World Index ex USA.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Other News & PR