Mon, Feb. 23, 4:56 PM
- Q4 adjusted FFO of $9.1M or $0.58 per share vs. $8.1M and $0.57 one year ago.
- Portfolio consists of 209 properties in 37 states totaling 4.3M square feet of gross leasable space. Retail net lease properties contributed about 91.6% of base rent. The remainder is from community shopping centers.
- Portfolio is about 98.6% leased with a weighted-average lease term of about 11.9 years. The top tenant is Walgreens which accounts for 21.9% of base rent.
- Conference call tomorrow at 9 ET.
- Previously: Agree Realty FFO in-line, beats on revenue (Feb. 23)
- ADC flat after hours
Mon, Feb. 23, 4:03 PM
Oct. 27, 2014, 4:17 PM
Jul. 28, 2014, 4:34 PM
Feb. 24, 2014, 5:09 PM
Oct. 28, 2013, 6:38 PM
Jul. 29, 2013, 6:29 PM
Apr. 29, 2013, 6:24 PM
Feb. 27, 2013, 5:54 PM
ADC vs. ETF Alternatives
Agree Realty Corp is engaged in fully-integrated, self-administered and self-managed REIT. It is focused on the ownership, development, acquisition and management of retail properties net leased to national tenants.
Other News & PR