There are no Transcripts on ADDXF.
Mon, Feb. 10, 7:56 AM
- Addex Therapeutics' (ADDXF) ADX71149 treatment for anxious depression was not more effective than a placebo in a Phase IIa trial.
- The results don't "support the further development of ADX71149 in anxious depression," Addex says, although the exploration of the drug for other purposes "remains of potential interest."
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) unit Janssen conducted the trial.
- The failure is a major blow, as anxious depression is a leading cause of disability worldwide.
- Addex shares are -27% in Zurich. (PR)
Jul. 19, 2012, 1:45 PMThe schizophrenia drug field has its problems, says SA author Tiran Rothman. The treatments are inadequate, with under 50% of patients responding well to them and 20% not responding at all. That, plus a patent cliff presents an opportunity for firms developing the next generation of medicines. These include Lundbeck (HLUKF.PK), Targacept (TRGT), Bioline Rx (BLRX) and Addex Therapeutics (ADDXF.PK). | Comment!
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
ADDXF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR