- One of the world's largest processors of wheat, corn, oilseeds and cocoa into foodstuffs and industrial products.
- By 2050, the world's population will rise to 9 billion, and global agriculture will need to double its capacity to meet the increased demand.
- Archer Daniels Midland is a dividend champion that has raised its dividend 39 straight years at a growth rate of 13.5% CAGR.
- Archer Daniels Midland has a total return of 14.2% CAGR over the last 38 years. This means $10,000 invested in 1975 is worth $1.54 million today.
- The company is trading at a 15.5% discount to fair value and is likely to return 15.3% CAGR over the next 5 years.