Marketwire (Thu, 6:45AM)
Marketwire (Mar 6, 2014)
Adaptive Medias, Inc. (OTCQB: ADTM) is an advertising-technology ("ad-tech") company. The Company is a programmatic audience and content monetization provider for website owners, app developers and video publishers who want to more effectively optimize content through advertising. Adaptive Media... More
Tuesday, Sep 242013, 11:06 AM
Tuesday, Sep 242013, 11:06 AM| Comment!
- Shares of Mimvi (MIMV.OB -9.3%) fall after it signs a letter of intent to acquire online video advertising platform Ember in an all-stock transaction. A definitive agreement is expected in Q4.
- Ember, a start-up launched from L.A.'s StartEngine accelerator, develops machine learning algorithms and contextual and semantic engines to improve online video advertising placements. Ember has also developed a real-time bidding platform for these adverts.
Thursday, Sep 192013, 10:44 AM|Thursday, Sep 192013, 10:44 AM| Comment!
Tuesday, Sep 172013, 10:20 AM
Tuesday, Sep 172013, 10:20 AM| Comment!
- Mimvi (MIMV.OB) subsidiary Adaptive Media generated revenue of $757K from May 2012 through June 2013. Revenue during the 2012 period was $143K, climbing to $613K during 1H 2013. (PR)
- CEO Qayed Shareef: "[W]e expect revenues to continue growing in the second half of this year and beyond ... In the two-and-a-half months since we closed the transaction with Mimvi, we’ve completed the audit, restructured the Mimvi business, eliminated a tremendous amount of legacy costs ... [W]e are actively expanding the number of partners in Adaptive Media’s Supply-Side platform, and we see some very encouraging trends on the demand side."
- Previous: Mimvi posts Q2 EPS of -$0.04, revenue of $27k
Tuesday, Aug 132013, 7:07 PM
Tuesday, Aug 132013, 7:07 PM| 1 Comment
- Mimvi (MIMV.OB -6.7%), a developer of mobile search/recommendation algorithms, reports Q2 EPS of -$0.04 (-$0.01 prior year) and revenue of $27K ($0 prior year).
- Net loss of $3.25M was mostly the result of acquisition-related expenses related to the purchase of Adaptive Media, a mobile content monetization firm.
- New CEO Qayed Shareef, who came on-board in Q3 with the acquisition of Adaptive: "As of July 1, it's a different Mimvi, and you will see a line in the sand with respect to financial and operational performance."
- On the possibility of dilution: "Our goal is to achieve this [financial independence] in the first half of 2014. We are mindful that all financings dilute our shareholders, and as our largest shareholder, it impacts me the most." Shareef owns 24.4% of shares outstanding.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.