Fri, Mar. 13, 8:36 AM
- Programmatic advertising firm Adaptive Medias (OTCQB:ADTM) has named co-founder Omar Akram its President and CFO. Akram's currently VP of product and technology.
- Prior to helping found the company, Akram was director of product development for Tactara and senior product development manager at SpinMedia.
Tue, Jan. 27, 12:53 PM
- Adaptive Medias (OTCQB:ADTM), down premarket following a 46% tumble yesterday, has regained 30% today on news it terminated CEO Qayed Shareef and picked Beanstock's Jim Waltz as acting COO.
- Previously: Programmatic-ad firm Adaptive Medias (OTCQB:ADTM) ousts CEO, taps acting COO (Jan. 27 2015)
- Related: Adaptive Medias: A Fast Growing Ad-Tech Microcap With The Potential For An M&A Exit (Jan. 16 2015)
Tue, Jan. 27, 9:19 AM
- Adaptive Medias (OTCQB:ADTM) has terminated CEO Qayed Shareef and removed him as director, following his arrest last week on sexual assault and child pornography charges. Shareef could face 752 years in prison.
- The company also named Beanstock Media CEO Jim Waltz as its acting COO. Waltz has been head of sales at DoubleClick and will retain his role at Beanstock, an ad-tech company.
- A five-person committee will begin a search for a new CEO.
- ADTM fell 46.4% yesterday and is down another 2.7% premarket.
Nov. 19, 2014, 7:45 AM
- On Nov. 20, Singular Research will be hosting the Best of the Uncovereds conference in NYC.
- More than 20 "off-the-radar" companies will be presenting. As of now, the following small-caps are expected to present. In aggregate, the companies presenting are followed by more than 29,000 SA users. The number of SA alert subscribers for each symbol follows the symbol:
- ACET 582, ACU 123, OTCQB:ADTM 671, ADES 394, AXPW 1341, BONE 780, LODE 642, DXPE 505, HPJ 931, OTCQX:IGXT 1,244, INTL 1,360, MNTX 497, OTCQB:MEEC 92, LABL 165, NEWT 200, PSEC 16,546, SA 2,459, SPA 305, TREC 213, OTCQX:YGYI 164
Sep. 24, 2013, 11:06 AM
- Shares of Mimvi (MIMV.OB -9.3%) fall after it signs a letter of intent to acquire online video advertising platform Ember in an all-stock transaction. A definitive agreement is expected in Q4.
- Ember, a start-up launched from L.A.'s StartEngine accelerator, develops machine learning algorithms and contextual and semantic engines to improve online video advertising placements. Ember has also developed a real-time bidding platform for these adverts.
Sep. 19, 2013, 10:44 AM| Comment!
Sep. 17, 2013, 10:20 AM
- Mimvi (MIMV.OB) subsidiary Adaptive Media generated revenue of $757K from May 2012 through June 2013. Revenue during the 2012 period was $143K, climbing to $613K during 1H 2013. (PR)
- CEO Qayed Shareef: "[W]e expect revenues to continue growing in the second half of this year and beyond ... In the two-and-a-half months since we closed the transaction with Mimvi, we’ve completed the audit, restructured the Mimvi business, eliminated a tremendous amount of legacy costs ... [W]e are actively expanding the number of partners in Adaptive Media’s Supply-Side platform, and we see some very encouraging trends on the demand side."
- Previous: Mimvi posts Q2 EPS of -$0.04, revenue of $27k
Aug. 13, 2013, 7:07 PM
- Mimvi (MIMV.OB -6.7%), a developer of mobile search/recommendation algorithms, reports Q2 EPS of -$0.04 (-$0.01 prior year) and revenue of $27K ($0 prior year).
- Net loss of $3.25M was mostly the result of acquisition-related expenses related to the purchase of Adaptive Media, a mobile content monetization firm.
- New CEO Qayed Shareef, who came on-board in Q3 with the acquisition of Adaptive: "As of July 1, it's a different Mimvi, and you will see a line in the sand with respect to financial and operational performance."
- On the possibility of dilution: "Our goal is to achieve this [financial independence] in the first half of 2014. We are mindful that all financings dilute our shareholders, and as our largest shareholder, it impacts me the most." Shareef owns 24.4% of shares outstanding.
ADTM vs. ETF Alternatives
Adaptive Medias, Inc. (OTCQB: ADTM) is an advertising-technology ("ad-tech") company. The Company is a programmatic audience and content monetization provider for website owners, app developers and video publishers who want to more effectively optimize content through advertising. Adaptive Media... More
Other News & PR