Mon, Jul. 28, 4:27 PM
Sun, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
Tue, Apr. 29, 9:48 AM
- Chegg (CHGG +6.7%) has been upgraded to Buy by BofA/Merrill ahead of Thursday's Q1 report.
- AudioCodes (AUDC +2.5%) has been started at Outperform by William Blair ahead of tomorrow's Q1 report.
- IT hardware distributors Tech Data (TECD +2%) and Ingram Micro (IM +2%) have been upgraded to Outperform by Raymond James.
- IPO underwriters have assigned four bullish ratings, and one neutral rating, to GrubHub (GRUB -0.1%), and six bullish ratings to Five9 (FIVN +6.4%).
- Advent Software (ADVS +3.8%) has been upgraded to Buy by Sandler O'Neill after posting Q1 results yesterday afternoon. Advent guided for Q2 revenue of $96M-$98M (below a $99.2M consensus), and full-year revenue of $395M-$403M (in-line with a $400.2M consensus). The company also announced a $0.13/share quarterly dividend (1.9% yield).
Mon, Apr. 28, 4:17 PM| Comment!
Sun, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
Mon, Feb. 3, 4:20 PM| Comment!
Mon, Feb. 3, 12:10 AM
Sun, Feb. 2, 5:35 PM
Oct. 28, 2013, 4:57 PM
Sep. 18, 2013, 10:58 AM| Comment!
Jul. 29, 2013, 5:10 PM
Jul. 10, 2013, 12:45 PMMidday top 10 gainers: NEON +25%. INO +22%. NUS +15%. SKBI +14%. PCYC +13%. VRML +13%. BMJ +13%. MCP +13%. ADHD +11%. SPEX +11%.
Midday top 10 Losers: ADVS -25%. NEO -17%. PME -14%. XNY -11%. CREG -11%. ALJ -9%. TRR -8%. RAX -8%. BRLI -8%. LCNB -8%. | Comment!
Jun. 14, 2013, 4:49 PM
Jun. 13, 2013, 8:56 AMAdvent Software (ADVS) declares special dividend of $9.00/share quarterly dividend, totaling approx. $470M. The special dividend will be financed with cash on hand and proceeds from $425M senior credit facility. For shareholders of record July 01. Payable June 12. Ex-div date June 27. Shares +10.1% premarket. (PR) | Comment!
Apr. 29, 2013, 4:49 PM
Mar. 18, 2013, 2:34 PMAdvent Software (ADVS -3.9%) has decided to stay independent after completing a review of strategic alternatives, the company announces. Shares are lower, but have bounced off their morning lows. They soared last week after Reuters reported Frank Quattrone had been hired to help find a buyer. (PR) | Comment!
ADVS vs. ETF Alternatives
Advent Software Inc offers software products and services. Its product automates work flows and data across investment management organizations, as well as the information flows between an investment management organization and external parties.
Other News & PR