Fri, Aug. 8, 1:49 PM
Tue, Aug. 5, 8:05 AM
Mon, Aug. 4, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACT, ADM, AEE, AKRX, ALLT, AME, AMSC, ANSS, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, BCRX, BLMN, CIE, CLDT, CNK, COH, CRZO, CVC, CVS, DWRE, EMR, END, ENZY, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, FUN, GLDD, GTIV, GTXI, HCLP, HCP, HEP, IART, IFF, IIVI, INFI, IT, KWK, LIN, LPX, MDU, MGM, MMP, MSI, MWW, MZOR, NILE, NNN, [[NTi]], NVDQ, NWN, ODP, OXF, OZM, PMC, RBA, REGN, RHP, RIGL, RTI, SCMP, SCOR, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, STE, TDG, VMC, VSI, VTG, WLK, WNR, ZBRA, ZTS
Thu, May. 8, 8:17 AM
Wed, May. 7, 5:30 PM
- AEE, AES, AGO, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, APA, APO, BBEP, BCRX, BDBD, BITA, BPI, CAJ, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CECO, CRIS, CRNT, CSTE, CVC, DF, DISH, DNDN, FLY, FSYS, FUN, FXCM, GBDC, GLP, GOLD, GTN, GTXI, HCN, HII, HIMX, HSC, ICE, IRC, JASO, KEM, KERX, LIOX, LNCE, LPI, LPX, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MGA, MMS, MNK, MPEL, NICE, NPSP, NXST, NXTM, ONE, PCLN, PCP, PKD, POZN, PRFT, REGN, RGEN, RSTI, SKYW, SNI, SPH, SRPT, STE, SUNE, TDC, THS, VC, VITC, VNDA, VRX, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV.
Thu, Apr. 24, 3:29 PM
Fri, Feb. 21, 12:38 PM
- Illinois and Missouri utility Ameren (AEE +5%) is among the day's top gainers after reporting Q4 earnings that beat estimates and a full-year 2013 profit of $295M vs. a loss of $974M in 2012.
- Q4 strength is attributed to increased rates for Missouri electric and Illinois transmission service; also, colder winter temperatures resulted in greater demand for electric and gas, which also boosted the bottom-line.
- Net income from continuing operations totaled $512M for 2013, a slight drop from $516M in 2012, with the decline caused by milder summer weather and expenses from a nuclear refueling outage.
- Issues in-line guidance for FY 2014, seeing EPS of $2.25-2.35 vs. $2.28 analyst consensus estimate.
- Yesterday, AEE said it gained approval of final routes and substations from state regulators to build the Illinois Rivers transmission project.
Fri, Feb. 21, 8:04 AM| Comment!
Fri, Feb. 21, 12:05 AM
Thu, Feb. 20, 5:30 PM
Thu, Feb. 20, 4:47 PM
- Ameren (AEE) says it received siting approval of final routes and substations from the Illinois Commerce Commission to build the estimated $1.1B Illinois Rivers transmission project.
- Final approval allows full-scale work to begin on the 380-mile line, AEE says, and work on substations already are underway while power line construction will begin this year.
Tue, Feb. 18, 9:08 AM| Comment!
Fri, Feb. 14, 2:01 PM
Nov. 21, 2013, 3:20 PM
- Dynegy (DYN -0.3%) is granted extra time by the Illinois Pollution Control Board to install pollution controls at five Illinois coal-fired power plants, saying it would be an economic hardship for the company to do it sooner.
- DYN still must acquire the plants from Ameren (AEE +0.8%), which is essentially giving away the plants; it was requesting the same kind of waiver AEE had received from the state - delaying installation of required soot-control upgrades until 2020 - or the deal could be off.
- Environmental groups opposed the waiver, saying the delay would hurt public health and that DYN knew the pollution controls were needed when it agreed to acquire the plants.
Nov. 7, 2013, 8:21 AM
Nov. 7, 2013, 12:05 AM
- AAWW, AEE, AES, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, ANSS, APA, APO, ARQL, ATK, BCE, BDBD, BKCC, BR, BZH, CBB, CCO, CMLP, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, COTY, CPN, CQB,DYN, EOG, FCN, FLO, FLY, FNP, FSYS, FUN, FUR, FWLT, FWM, GLP, GOLD, GTN, HII, HNT, IGT, IRC, IT, JRCC, KIOR, KLIC, LNT, LRN, MFC,MLM, MT, MWIV, MWW, NVAX, NWN, NXTM, RDN, RGEN, RGLD, ROK, SFUN, SMG, SNI, SSYS, STWD, THI, TICC, TK, TTI, TW, USAC, VC, VNDA, VTG,WEN, WIN, WLK, WMC, WWAV
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
AEE vs. ETF Alternatives
Ameren Corporation through its subsidiaries operates rate-regulated electric generation, transmission and distribution businesses, rate-regulated natural gas transmission and distribution businesses and non-rate-regulated electric generation businesses.
Other News & PR