Wed, Feb. 25, 10:48 PM
Tue, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- AEGN, AGO, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AREX, ARI, AVGO, AWR, BLDP, BMRN, BWC, CEMP, CHDN, CHMT, CLUB, CLVS, CRM, CSGP, CWT, CXO, DRYS, DXCM, EAC, EHTH, ELGX, EPAM, ESRT, ESV, FARO, FOE, GMED, GPOR, GXP, HK, IL, KW, LB, LGCY, LHCG, MCHX, MDVN, MELI, MMLP, OAS, ORIG, PGTI, PLKI, PRSS, PVA, RGR, RIG, RIGP, SBY, SFM, STAA, SYNC, TEG, TTEC, WDAY, WLL, WMGI, WPX, WR
Oct. 29, 2014, 11:50 PM
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, ACHC, ACMP, AEGN, AEM, AFOP, AHL, AIZ, AKAM, ALDW, ALL, ANIK, ARAY, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, AUY, AXS, BGC, BIDU, BLKB, BMR, CACI, CALX, CAR, CATM, CAVM, CBG, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLD, CLUB, CMO, CNW, CRL, CRUS, CSGP, CSII, CUZ, CW, CWT, DAC, DRE, DRIV, DWA, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISH, FLEX, FLTX, FMC, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, GLUU, HBI, HOS, HT, IPI, IRG, ISIL, JDSU, KEX, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MASI, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MTGE, MUR, NCLH, NE, NEU, NEWP, NSIT, OII, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PRXL, PSMI, PVA, QGEN, QTM, QUIK, RFMD, RGR, RJF, RNG, RRC, RRTS, RST, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SLCA, SPN, SPRT, SSNC, SSS, STR, SU, TEX, TFSL, TGB, TGI, THG, TRLA, TTMI, TTWO, UNM, V, VECO, VGR, VPRT, VR, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW
Oct. 7, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jul. 29, 2014, 6:32 PM
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, ACMP, AEC, AEGN, AEGR, AFL, AJG, AMCC, AMGN, AMP, APC, APU, ARI, AXP, AXS, BGFV, BLDP, BOOM, BWLD, BXP, CALX, CAP, CBG, CBL, CEB, CEMP, CHMT, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CPWR, CRAY, CSLT, CVD, DLR, DOX, DWA, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, EW, EXAM, EZPW, FARO, FBP, FISV, GAS, GNW, GPN, GPRE, HTA, HURN, IGT, INAP, INVN, IPHI, IVR, KIM, LNDC, MAR, MOVE, NATI, NCR, NEM, NEU, NFX, NTRI, NUVA, PEI, PLT, PNRA, QGEN, RBC, RGR, RKT, RNG, RNR, ROG, RPXC, RT, RUBI, SB, SLCA, SM, SQNM, TMH, TRN, TWTR, TX, UGI, ULTI, USNA, VRSK, VRTX, WNC, WSH, WTS, X, XCO, XPO
Apr. 29, 2014, 6:33 PM
Apr. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACE, ACHC, ACMP, AEC, AEGN, AFL, ANIK, ARI, AUY, AXS, AZPN, BGFV, BOOM, BXP, CALX, CAP, CEB, CEMP, CHE, CHRW, CLD, CMRE, CNQR, COLM, CRAY, DLB, DNB, DWA, EBAY, EEFT, EIX, EPR, ESRX, EZPW, FARO, FEIC, FISV, GMED, GNW, GPRE, HURN, IPHI, LOGM, MAC, MAR, MEOH, MWA, NANO, NATI, NCR, NDLS, NFX, NUVA, OHI, OI, PNRA, PRXL, REXX, RFMD, RNG, RNR, RPXC, RVBD, SIMG, SKT, SLCA, SM, STR, STX, SWI, TE, THG, TMH, TRLA, TRN, TTS, TWTR, ULTI, USNA, VNR, VPRT, VRSK, WSH, X, XCO.
Feb. 25, 2014, 6:34 PM| Comment!
Feb. 25, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 24, 2014, 5:35 PM
Dec. 18, 2013, 1:33 PM| Comment!
Dec. 18, 2013, 8:07 AM
- Aegion (AEGN) revises its FY13 outlook to reflect "actual results" from last month and an updated forecast for December.
- FY13 non-GAAP EPS now seen at $1.27-1.32 down from previous guidance of $1.53-1.60. Consensus is $1.42.
- Q4 non-GAAP EPS now seen at $0.40-0.45. Consensus in $0.58.
- "Commercial and Structurals North American business continued to struggle to build momentum in the U.S. during October and November," the company says, blaming a "a stall in sales activity," "project performance issues from inadequate cost estimation," and "certain delays in the setup of new projects in hand," among other factors. (PR)
Oct. 30, 2013, 5:36 AM| Comment!
Aug. 20, 2013, 3:52 PM
- It's not surprising Q3 guidance in the water and renewable-energy sector was relatively subdued given mixed economic data and continuation of delayed orders for big projects, says Wedbush, however ...
- Only Tetra Tach ((TTEK) showed ill-effect from the sequestration and instead there are encouraging signs out of municipalities.
- Xylem (XYL) and Watts Water (WTS) said Europe had been worse than expected, but saw recent stabilization. While several noted weakness in China, A.O. Smith (AOS) bucked the trend with a 30% increase in sales there.
- Wedbush's favorites are low-risk, high performers like Pentair (PTR), Franklin Electric (FELE), and Valmont Industries (VMI). Valmont is a controversial name, but the team fells concerns over slowing irrigation business are baked into the stock and the valuation - particularly given the balance sheet and ROIC - is compelling.
- Names to avoid are Nuverra Environmental (NES), Aegion (AEGN), and Energy Recovery (ERII) given disappointing quarters for the first two and an extremely overvalued ERII.
- ETFs of note: FIW, CGW, PHO, PIO.
AEGN vs. ETF Alternatives
Aegion Corp is engaged in infrastructure protection. It offers proprietary technologies and services to protect against corrosion of industrial pipelines and rehabilitation and strengthening of sewer and mining piping systems, buildings and structures.
Other News & PR