Insituform Shares Down 20%: Take Advantage While You CanW. Sean Owen • Apr. 23, 2007
Tue, Oct. 7, 12:45 PM
Tue, Jul. 29, 6:32 PM
Mon, Jul. 28, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, ACMP, AEC, AEGN, AEGR, AFL, AJG, AMCC, AMGN, AMP, APC, APU, ARI, AXP, AXS, BGFV, BLDP, BOOM, BWLD, BXP, CALX, CAP, CBG, CBL, CEB, CEMP, CHMT, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CPWR, CRAY, CSLT, CVD, DLR, DOX, DWA, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, EW, EXAM, EZPW, FARO, FBP, FISV, GAS, GNW, GPN, GPRE, HTA, HURN, IGT, INAP, INVN, IPHI, IVR, KIM, LNDC, MAR, MOVE, NATI, NCR, NEM, NEU, NFX, NTRI, NUVA, PEI, PLT, PNRA, QGEN, RBC, RGR, RKT, RNG, RNR, ROG, RPXC, RT, RUBI, SB, SLCA, SM, SQNM, TMH, TRN, TWTR, TX, UGI, ULTI, USNA, VRSK, VRTX, WNC, WSH, WTS, X, XCO, XPO
Tue, Apr. 29, 6:33 PM
Mon, Apr. 28, 5:35 PM
- ACE, ACHC, ACMP, AEC, AEGN, AFL, ANIK, ARI, AUY, AXS, AZPN, BGFV, BOOM, BXP, CALX, CAP, CEB, CEMP, CHE, CHRW, CLD, CMRE, CNQR, COLM, CRAY, DLB, DNB, DWA, EBAY, EEFT, EIX, EPR, ESRX, EZPW, FARO, FEIC, FISV, GMED, GNW, GPRE, HURN, IPHI, LOGM, MAC, MAR, MEOH, MWA, NANO, NATI, NCR, NDLS, NFX, NUVA, OHI, OI, PNRA, PRXL, REXX, RFMD, RNG, RNR, RPXC, RVBD, SIMG, SKT, SLCA, SM, STR, STX, SWI, TE, THG, TMH, TRLA, TRN, TTS, TWTR, ULTI, USNA, VNR, VPRT, VRSK, WSH, X, XCO.
Tue, Feb. 25, 6:34 PM| Comment!
Tue, Feb. 25, 12:10 AM
Mon, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
Dec. 18, 2013, 1:33 PM| Comment!
Dec. 18, 2013, 8:07 AM
- Aegion (AEGN) revises its FY13 outlook to reflect "actual results" from last month and an updated forecast for December.
- FY13 non-GAAP EPS now seen at $1.27-1.32 down from previous guidance of $1.53-1.60. Consensus is $1.42.
- Q4 non-GAAP EPS now seen at $0.40-0.45. Consensus in $0.58.
- "Commercial and Structurals North American business continued to struggle to build momentum in the U.S. during October and November," the company says, blaming a "a stall in sales activity," "project performance issues from inadequate cost estimation," and "certain delays in the setup of new projects in hand," among other factors. (PR)
Oct. 30, 2013, 5:36 AM| Comment!
Aug. 20, 2013, 3:52 PM
- It's not surprising Q3 guidance in the water and renewable-energy sector was relatively subdued given mixed economic data and continuation of delayed orders for big projects, says Wedbush, however ...
- Only Tetra Tach ((TTEK) showed ill-effect from the sequestration and instead there are encouraging signs out of municipalities.
- Xylem (XYL) and Watts Water (WTS) said Europe had been worse than expected, but saw recent stabilization. While several noted weakness in China, A.O. Smith (AOS) bucked the trend with a 30% increase in sales there.
- Wedbush's favorites are low-risk, high performers like Pentair (PTR), Franklin Electric (FELE), and Valmont Industries (VMI). Valmont is a controversial name, but the team fells concerns over slowing irrigation business are baked into the stock and the valuation - particularly given the balance sheet and ROIC - is compelling.
- Names to avoid are Nuverra Environmental (NES), Aegion (AEGN), and Energy Recovery (ERII) given disappointing quarters for the first two and an extremely overvalued ERII.
- ETFs of note: FIW, CGW, PHO, PIO.
Aug. 16, 2013, 3:23 PM
- Aegion (AEGN +1.8%) moves up after announcing that its subsidiary, Insituform Technologies USA, has won a $6.7M contract from the Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District.
- The company previously won two contracts in April valued at approximately $10.4M.
- The project entails Insituform installing over 34 miles of its cured-in-place pipe in wastewater pipelines ranging from 8-inches in diameter to 60-inches in diameter throughout the city of St. Louis and surrounding county, as part of a $.4.6B capital improvement and replacement plan.
Jul. 31, 2013, 4:12 AM
Jul. 12, 2013, 1:27 PM
Jun. 27, 2013, 12:53 PMAegion (AEGN +2.6%) gains after saying its Insituform Technologies unit has been awarded a $16M contract from the City of Baltimore, Maryland to install over 170K feet of its small- and medium-diameter pipe in wastewater pipelines located in urban areas in the north and east portions of the city. Work is expected to begin in Q3, and will take approximately 16 months to complete. Since last December, the City of Baltimore has awarded Insituform over $46M in contracts. | Comment!
AEGN vs. ETF Alternatives
Aegion Corp is engaged in infrastructure protection. It offers proprietary technologies and services to protect against corrosion of industrial pipelines and rehabilitation and strengthening of sewer and mining piping systems, buildings and structures.
Other News & PR