There are no Focus articles on AEGY.
There are no Transcripts on AEGY.
The Road Ahead for Alternative Energy Partners (OTC: AEGY) and SK3 Group, Inc. (OTC: SKTO): An UpdateMarketwire (Jun 24, 2014)
Marketwire (Jun 20, 2014)
Marketwire (Jun 9, 2014)
Mon, Jul. 7, 8:08 PM
- As expected, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo signs the medical marijuana bill that passed the State Senate 49 - 10 in June. The state is the 23rd to allow access to medical cannabis, albeit only via vaporizing, oils and edibles. No smoking allowed.
- Related tickers: (AEGY) (MDBX) (AVTC) (CNAB) (ERBB) (GDSM) (HPNN) (LATF) (MJNA) (PLPL) (VAPE) (VAPR) (VPCO)
Mon, Jun. 23, 10:53 AM
- New York State Senators vote 49-10 in favor of allowing limited access to medical marijuana. The bill would allow patients to inhale vaporized extracts of weed's active ingredients or eat them in food. Smoking marijuana would be prohibited, however. The State Assembly passed the measure 117-13 on Friday.
- The state's Health Department will have the task of setting up the program.
- (AEGY) (MDBX -2.4%) (AVTC +3.9%) (CNAB -1.2%) (ERBB +13.2%) (GDSM -16.7%) (HPNN) (LATF +2.2%) (MJNA -0.5%) (PLPL -4.1%) (VAPE +2.6%) (VAPR) (VPCO +2.9%)
Fri, May. 9, 12:09 PM
- At last night's GeekWire Awards ceremony in Seattle, Leafly won App of the Year. The mobile app, described by some as the "Yelp of cannabis" helps pot consumers stay informed about cannabis strains, products and the best places to purchase them. It also connects patients to doctors who can assist them through the medical authorization process. It contains over 100K user-generated reviews of more than 800 cannabis strains as well as thousands of dispensaries and doctor locations around the world. GeekWire praised its functionality and clean professional appearance.
- Leafly founder Cy Scott says, "Our team is truly honored to receive this award. When we released the app, our goal was to offer a simple way for medical and recreational cannabis consumers to get robust information at their fingertips. This award is a win for all who support the cannabis movement."
- (MDBX) (MJMJ) (REFG) (SKTO) (ERBB) (CBCA) (AVTC) (AEGY)
- ETFs: IYH, XLV, VHT, CURE, FXH, RXL, FHLC, PSCH, RYH, PTH, RXD
AEGY vs. ETF Alternatives
Alternative Energy Partners, Inc. (the Company) is a development stage company. The Company was organized under the laws of the state of Florida on April 28, 2008. We provide on-line ordering, manangemnet and payment services for legally authorized purchasers of medical marijuana.
Other News & PR