- Aethlon Medical has grabbed headlines recently after it reported its medical device, the Hemopurifier, contributed to the recovery of a Ugandan doctor infected with the Ebola virus.
- Dating back to 1999, Aethlon has been touting its Hemopurifier the cure-all device for nearly every virus simply through blood purification, oddly always concurrent with whatever threatens to wipeout humankind.
- The company has also been diluting its common stock since 1999 at an average rate 38%.
- While there may be some truth to Aethlon's claims, it has been fifteen years and still the company has been unable to initiate human trials in the US.
- For now, I'm not touching Aethlon before it 'purifies' me out of my money.
There are no Transcripts on AEMD.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
AEMD vs. ETF Alternatives
The Aethlon Medical mission is to create innovative devices that address unmet medical needs in cancer, infectious disease, and other life-threatening conditions. The Aethlon ADAPT system is an expansive technology platform that converges affinity drug agents and plasma membrane technology to... More
Other News & PR