Nov. 24, 2014, 1:43 PM
- Nano cap Aethlon Medical (OTCQB:AEMD +31.8%) jumps on turnover of 22M. Shares are up almost seven-fold from mid-September and still haven't breached $0.70.
- The company recently reported successful results with its Hemopurifier bio-filtration device on an Ebola patient.
- Previously: Aethlon Medical up on successful Ebola treatment
Nov. 17, 2014, 12:06 PM
- Nano cap Aethlon Medical (OTCQB:AEMD +29.8%) jumps on massive turnover of 10M shares in response to its report of the successful treatment of a critically-ill Ebola patient in Germany with its Hemopurifier bio-filtration device. In a post-treatment analysis, the device captured 242M Ebola viruses. The patient is expected to make a full recovery.
- The Hemopurifier targets the broad-spectrum elimination of viruses and immunosuppressive proteins from the blood.
- The stock has more than tripled since mid-October when the first treatment with the Hemopurifier was reported.
- Some of the members of the trading behavior-characterized Ebola Small Cap Index have completed their round trips. (HEB +1.2%)(TKMR +5.1%)(NLNK +2.5%)(NNVC -3.8%)(INO -8.5%)(OTCQB:GOVX)(SRPT -0.7%)(CMRX +4.4%)(PLX -1%)(NSPH -0.2%)(BCRX +0.7%)(LAKE +1.3%)(APT +0.2%)(VSR -0.7%)(SMED -2.7%)
AEMD vs. ETF Alternatives
The Aethlon Medical mission is to create innovative devices that address unmet medical needs in cancer, infectious disease, and other life-threatening conditions. The Aethlon ADAPT system is an expansive technology platform that converges affinity drug agents and plasma membrane technology to... More
Other News & PR