There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- AES Tiete is a power generating company in Brasil that owns and operates hydroelectric dams.
- AES Tiete sells most of its power to AES Eletropaulo under a long-term contract that ends in 2015.
- The price that AES Eletropaulo pays AES Tiete for its electricity is well above market rates.
- AES Tiete is unlikely to secure a similar rate for its electricity starting in 2016.
- The lower cash flows that will ensue due to the lower rates are likely to force the company to cut its dividend.
There are no Transcripts on AESAY.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
AESAY vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR