African Gold Group: When Mali Cools Down, This Could Be A Big Winner
- African Gold Group is a West African junior gold developer, with the potentially very profitable Kobada gold project in Mali.
- The recently announced intended take over of nearby Papillon Resources by B2Gold indicates a positive outlook on Mali developments.
- The Kobada project is advancing very well since resources were increased considerably last year.
- The company continues to improve the Kobada project, and the upcoming NI43-101 resource estimate update (August 2014) and Feasibility Study (November 2014) are expected to confirm excellent economics.
- When the Mali conflict would be over, and the company reaches production, investors could be in for a serious re-rating.