- This article provides a detailed analysis of AGNC’s dividend range scenarios for the third quarter of 2014.
- AGNC should continue the company’s recent approach of matching quarterly ERTI and net dollar roll to dividend distributions.
- AGNC has implied all net dollar roll income generated from the company’s net long TBA MBS position would be an added component to dividend distributions when favorable business conditions persist.
- My exact AGNC, MTGE, and NLY dividend per share projections for the third quarter of 2014 are stated near the end of the article.
- My current buy, sell, or hold recommendation for AGNC, MTGE, and NLY is stated in the “Conclusions Drawn” section of the article.