SA Transcripts • Fri, Nov. 14
From other sites
Ahold: A Unique Combination Of Dividend Income And Online Growth Potential
- Long-term investors should consider Ahold for its dividend income and online growth potential.
- Ahold is growing online sales without large capital expenditures.
- Efficient distribution and existing infrastructure provide an additional competitive advantage.
- Pick up points increase customer satisfaction, improve margins and support cross-selling.
- Ahold yields 3.5% with a payout ratio below 50% of free cash flow.
- Ahold gives exposure to the improving economy in the U.S. and Western and Eastern Europe.
- Ahold is generating lots of cash and returning excess cash to shareholders via dividends and buy-backs.
- Ahold appears to be significantly undervalued with strong return on invested capital.
Mon, Aug. 18, 8:25 AM| Comment!
Mar. 4, 2013, 1:07 PM
Feb. 22, 2013, 7:29 AM
Aug. 23, 2012, 8:22 AM
Jun. 7, 2010, 10:21 AMGrass-roots opposition to Wal-Mart (WMT) stores are often secretly funded by giant supermarket companies including Supervalu (SVU), Safeway (SWY) and Ahold (AHONY.PK), according to a WSJ report. The companies hire a consultant specializing in using political campaign tactics to build support against Wal-Mart developments. | 3 Comments
AHONY vs. ETF Alternatives
Ahold is an international food retailing group based in the Netherlands, operating leading supermarket companies in Europe and the United States. Ahold's supermarkets are powerful local brands with a strong focus on the customer, offering great value, a convenient and innovative shopping... More
Other News & PR