Thu, Aug. 6, 4:28 PM
- Q2 adjusted FFO of $58.4M or $0.49 per share vs. $42.3M and $0.39 one year ago.
- RevPAR for hotels not under renovation up 7.9% for the quarter. Adjusted EBITDA up 24% to $24M.
- Company takes note of its stock price - trading at a trailing 12-month NOI cap rate of 8.4%, though similar assets to those in its portfolio trade privately at a 7% cap. A 7% cap rate applied to the company's common stock would imply a share price of $15.85 vs. today's close of $8.29.
- AHT is not planning any future spinoffs, will continue to target a net debt to gross asset ratio of 55-60%, and will continue to target cash at a level of 25-35% of total market cap. The company will also keep working with analysts to have them update their models to reflect the roughly $1B of acquisitions YTD. Ashford plans to sell a portfolio of 23 select-service hotels, with anticipated closing in Q4.
- Conference call tomorrow at 11 ET
- Previously: Ashford Hospitality Trust beats by $0.04, beats on revenue (Aug. 6)
Thu, Aug. 6, 4:11 PM
Wed, Aug. 5, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAD, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALNY, AMBR, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANAD, ANET, ASEI, ASYS, ATHX, BBG, BEAT, BIO, BITA, BOJA, BRKS, BRS, CECO, CENX, CERS, CLVS, CPST, CSOD, CUB, CUBE, CVT, CYTX, DIOD, DMD, DRYS, EAC, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, EGY, ELON, EOG, ERII, ESPR, EVC, FLDM, FLTX, FPRX, FXCM, FXEN, GALE, GEOS, GNMK, GSBD, GXP, HNSN, HTGC, HUBS, IMI, IMPV, INWK, IRG, JMBA, KTOS, LGF, MAIN, MDVN, MHK, MNST, NDLS, NEWR, NFG, NPTN, NUAN, NUS, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, ORIG, OSTK, OUT, PACD, PETX, PLNR, PODD, POST, PRO, RBA, RBCN, RIGP, RJET, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SFM, SHO, SKUL, SPPI, SRC, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TPC, TRMR, TRUE, TRXC, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, VRNS, VSAT, WAIR, WIFI, WING, XOMA, XOXO, ZNGA
Thu, May 7, 11:45 AM
- Q1 adjusted FFO of $34M or $0.30 per share vs. $24.8M and $0.25 one year ago.
- RevPAR for all hotels up 8.5% Y/Y to $110.69. RevPAR for those hotels not under renovation up 9.9% to $111.77.
- Hotel EBITDA up 12.7% for all hotels. EBITDA margin up 163 basis points. Adjusted EBITDA up 12.3%.
- Previously: Ashford Hospitality Trust beats by $0.02, beats on revenue (May 7)
- AHT +1.6%
Thu, May 7, 8:42 AM
Wed, May 6, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ADVS, AGO, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALJ, ALNY, ALSK, AMBR, AMH, ASYS, AVNW, BCEI, BEBE, BIOS, BKD, CA, CBS, CDXS, CERN, CNAT, CORT, CROX, CUTR, CYBR, DATA, DIOD, DXPE, EBS, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EGY, ENOC, ENV, ERII, ESPR, EVC, EZPW, FLDM, FRT, FTD, FUEL, GALE, GDOT, GEOS, GST, GXP, HTGC, IMPV, INWK, JAZZ, JCOM, JMBA, KEYW, KTOS, LBTYA, MAIN, MCHP, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MNST, MOH, MTD, MTRX, NGVC, NHI, NOG, NUAN, NVAX, NVDA, OLED, OMED, OUTR, PCTY, PETX, PLNR, POST, PRO, PSIX, RBA, RBCN, RIGL, RJET, RMAX, RMTI, RPTP, RRMS, SAAS, SEMG, SFM, SGMS, SLW, SPPI, SRC, SREV, SSNI, STMP, SWIR, TCX, TEAR, TGI, THOR, TLLP, TNGO, TPC, TRMR, TRUE, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, WIFI, XOMA, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Thu, Feb. 26, 4:26 PM
- Q4 adjusted FFO of $18M or $0.17 per share vs. $14.2M and $0.14 one year ago (which includes Ashford Prime).
- Company expects to pay a $0.12 per share quarterly dividend this year, inline with the current level.
- RevPAR for all hotels up 11.3% for the quarter. RevPAR for all hotels not under renovation up 12.6%. Hotel EBITDA up 17.6%. Hotel EBITDA margin up 194 basis points.
- Spinoff of Ashford Inc. completed in November. Plans to form Ashford Hospitality Select announced in January.
- "We also plan to take advantage of the favorable capital markets conditions to proactively address our debt maturities and generate excess cash to strengthen our balance sheet and shore up liquidity for attractive asset acquisition." opportunities
- Earnings call tomorrow at 11 ET
- Previously: Ashford Hospitality Trust beats by $0.04, misses on revenue (Feb. 26)
- AHT flat after hours.
Thu, Feb. 26, 4:09 PM
Wed, Feb. 25, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ADSK, AEGR, AHT, AIRM, AL, APEI, ARUN, AVD, BCEI, BIO, BLOX, CERS, CLNE, CROX, CSU, CUBE, DGI, ECOL, ECPG, ENOC, ENV, EVC, EVHC, GPS, HLF, HPTX, IM, IMMR, JCP, KBR, KND, LYV, MAIN, MDRX, MENT, MITT, MNST, MTZ, MVNR, NMBL, NOG, NVAX, OLED, OUT, OVTI, PE, PEGA, PFMT, PKT, PODD, PSIX, RBA, RMTI, ROST, RP, RPTP, RRMS, SB, SBAC, SEMG, SGM, SPLK, SRC, SREV, SWN, SZYM, TPC, TUBE, TUMI, TWOU, UHS, UIL, UNXL, VGR, WIFI, WTR, WTW
Oct. 30, 2014, 4:27 PM
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADNC, ADUS, AEGR, AFFX, AHS, AHT, AIV, ALJ, ATEN, ATRC, AXTI, BCOV, BEAT, BYD, BYI, CCI, CHE, CODE, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CSLT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DGII, EGN, EGO, EHTH, ELGX, ELLI, ELX, EMN, EPAY, ESIO, ESS, EXPE, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FRT, GB, GDOT, GMED, GNMK, GPRO, GRPN, HIL, HME, IMMR, IMPV, INT, ISBC, KEG, LNKD, LRE, LYV, MCHP, MELI, MHK, MOH, MTZ, MXL, MYL, NATI, NEM, NR, NSR, NUVA, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, OPLK, OUTR, PKI, PSA, PXLW, QNST, RAIL, RSG, SAM, SBUX, SEM, SGEN, SGMS, SIMG, SPF, SREV, STAA, STAG, SYNC, TCO, TEP, THRX, TNAV, TPX, TRMB, TSO, TSRA, TSYS, TUES, VCRA, WU, YRCW, ZEN
Aug. 7, 2014, 4:40 PM
- AFFO of $0.39 vs. $0.55 from a year ago, with last year's result including the operations of the now-spun off Ashford Prime portfolio. Dividend of $0.12.
- RevPAR for the Ashford Trust portfolio up 7.7% to $113.40 during Q2 - 4.3% increase in ADR and a 3.4% increase in occupancy. Hotel EBITDA up 7.7%. Hotel EBITDA margin up 56 basis points.
- Conference call tomorrow at 11 ET
- Previously: Ashford Hospitality misses by $0.03, misses on revenue
- AHT no trades AH
Aug. 7, 2014, 4:34 PM
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALJ, ALNY, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANET, ASYS, ATLS, AUQ, BCEI, BCOR, BIOL, BNFT, BNNY, BOFI, BPZ, CARA, CBS, CENT, CFN, CLNE, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CUBE, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DMD, DV, EAC, EBS, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELX, ENOC, FF, FI, FRT, FWM, FXCM, GHDX, GST, GXP, HGR, HTGC, IRG, KTOS, LGF, MASI, MDVN, MED, MELI, MNST, NES, NFG, NOG, NVDA, NWSA, OLED, OPLK, PFMT, PODD, PRO, PSIX, QTWO, RATE, RBCN, RENT, RPTP, RRMS, SCTY, SEM, SFM, SHOR, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, TEAR, TRNX, TRUE, TUMI, UBNT, UNXL, VOLC, VVUS, WIFI, XOMA, ZNGA,
May 8, 2014, 4:29 PM
- Adjusted FFO from operations of $0.25 (vs. $0.35 a year ago, which included Ashford Prime portfolio)
- RevPAR up 7.5% to $101.55, with a 3.4% increase in ADR and 4% boost in occupancy.
- Hotel EBITDA up 10.4%
- Hotel EBITDA flow-through of 53%
- CEO Monty Bennet: "We are now starting to see the benefits from specific capital expenditures that we previously implemented to unlock the full value of our assets."
- CC at 11 ET
- Previously: Ashford Hospitality Trust beats by $0.05, beats on revenue
- Source: Press Release
- AHT no trades AH
May 8, 2014, 4:25 PM
AHT vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR