5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are 4 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
PR Newswire (Tue, 8:00AM)
PR Newswire (Apr 9, 2014)
PR Newswire (Apr 8, 2014)
PR Newswire (Apr 7, 2014)
PR Newswire (Mar 17, 2014)
PR Newswire (Mar 3, 2014)
Ashford Trust Announces Plan To Spin-Off Asset Management Business As A Separate, Publicly Traded PlatformPR Newswire (Feb 27, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jan 29, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jan 27, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jan 15, 2014)
AHT vs. ETF Alternatives
Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc is a real estate investment trust, which focuses on investing in the hospitality industry across all segments and in all methods including direct real estate, securities, equity, and debt.
Wednesday, Apr 912:45 PM
Wednesday, Apr 99:14 AM
Tuesday, Apr 84:15 PM
Monday, Mar 1711:38 AM
Monday, Mar 1711:38 AM| Comment!
- In this deal so far, the "spinner" is working, the "spinee" not so much. Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT +2.6%) adds to big gains since the spinoff of Ashford Prime (AHP +0.6%) late last year as JMP Securities upgrades AHT to Market Outperform.
- The stock's ahead about 30% since the November move, while Ashford Prime - the upscale hotel spinoff - has lost about 20% of its value.
Monday, Mar 178:16 AM|Monday, Mar 178:16 AM| Comment!
Monday, Mar 33:19 PM
Monday, Mar 33:19 PM| Comment!
- Bucking today's red tape is Bridge Bancorp (BDGE +1.3%) after RBC Capital initiates coverage with an Outperform rating and $30 price target. The Hamptons-based lender this month completed the acquisition of FNBNY Bancorp, bringing its total assets up to $2.1B and deposits to $1.7B.
- Also notching gains is Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN +1.3%) as BMO Capital upgrades to Outperform with $16.50 price target.
- Suffering more than the averages today is Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT -3.6%) as Craig-Hallum cashes in its chips on its Buy rating after a big run for the stock (up more than 30% YTD).
Thursday, Feb 276:00 PM
Thursday, Feb 276:00 PM| Comment!
- Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (AHT): Q4 AFFO of $0.14 in-line.
- Revenue of $209.7M (-12.8% Y/Y) misses by $2.31M.
Thursday, Feb 2712:10 AM
Thursday, Feb 2712:10 AM| 2 Comments
- ACAD, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, APEI, ARNA, ATLS, AVD, BAGL, BCEI, BID, BIO, CEMP, CHUY, CLNE, CRM, DCO, DECK, ELGX, EPR, EVC, GPS, HALO, HTGC, KBR, KOG, LINE, MDVN, MELI, MENT, MNST, MTZ, NGD, NMBL, NOG, OLED, OVTI, PKT, PODD, REGI, ROST, SD, SFM, SLXP, SPLK, SPNC, SQNM, SWN, TESO, TUMI, UHS, WES, WG, WTR, XTEX, YOKU
Wednesday, Feb 265:35 PM
Wednesday, Feb 265:35 PM| 6 Comments
- AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, APEI, ARNA, ATLS, AVD, BAGL, BCEI, BID, BIO, CEMP, CHUY, CLNE, CRM, DCO, DECK, ELGX, EPR, EVC, GPS, HALO, HTGC, KBR, KOG, LINE, MDVN, MELI, MENT, MNST, MTZ, NGD, NMBL, NOG, OLED, OVTI, PKT, PODD, REGI, ROST, SD, SFM, SLXP, SPLK, SPNC, SQNM, SWN, TESO, TUMI, UHS, WES, WG, WTR, XTEX, YOKU
Wednesday, Feb 1911:30 AM
Wednesday, Feb 1911:30 AM| 1 Comment
- Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT +7.6%) continues a big move following the spinoff of Ashford Prime (AHP -0.1%), with an upgrade to Buy at Baird apparently today's catalyst. The price target is raised to $14 from $12. The stock is easily the leader in the hotel REIT space, ahead 25% YTD.
- Kudos to SA Pro's Dane Bowler who last November called the spinoff a buying opportunity.
Tuesday, Jan 214:20 PM
Tuesday, Jan 214:20 PM| Comment!
- Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) will offer 8M shares with underwriters granted a greenshoe option of 1.2M. The proceeds will be used for the purchase of the Sofitel Chicago Water Tower and the Pier House Resort, along with general corporate purposes.
- AHP was spun out of Ashford Trust (AHT) in November of last year.
- Press release
Tuesday, Jan 143:50 PM
Tuesday, Jan 143:50 PM| Comment!
- The hotel REIT sector is having a big day, led by Strategic Hotels & Resorts (BEE +1.8%) one day after a 2-notch upgrade by BAML to Buy from Underperform. The price target is $11.50.
- The activist target initially popped yesterday following the upgrade, but gave up those gains as the market tanked in the afternoon.
- Others: Hospitality Properties (HPT +0.8%), Sunstone Hotel (SHO +1.5%), LaSalle Hotel (LHO +1.1%), Pebblebrook (PEB +1.8%), Ashford Hospitality (AHT +1.8%).
Monday, Dec 162013, 8:27 AM|Monday, Dec 162013, 8:27 AM| Comment!
Wednesday, Nov 202013, 12:45 PM|Wednesday, Nov 202013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Wednesday, Nov 62013, 10:34 AM
Wednesday, Nov 62013, 10:34 AM| Comment!
- Ashford Trust (AHT +0.5%) announces the commencement of trading of "when-issued" shares of spinoff Ashford Prime (AHP). The spinoff itself will be completed through a dividend of Ashford Prime common stock at the close of business on Friday, with each owner receiving one share of AHP for every five shares of AHT they own.
- Press release.
Thursday, Oct 242013, 6:01 PM