SA Transcripts • Thu, Nov. 6
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Mon, 9:46AM)
at Zacks.com (Nov 14, 2014)
at Zacks.com (Nov 14, 2014)
at Zacks.com (Nov 13, 2014)
at Zacks.com (Nov 11, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 15, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jun 23, 2014)
at Fox Business (May 13, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jan 23, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Aug 27, 2013)
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Thu, Nov. 6, 1:20 PM| Comment!
Thu, Nov. 6, 7:49 AM
Wed, Nov. 5, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AAP, AAWW, AEE, AES, AINV, AKRX, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, AOL, APA, AZN, BBG, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BKCC, BR, CDW, CECE, CECO, CNK, CNQ, COTY, CPN, CRZO, CVC, CYNI, DNOW, DTV, ERJ, FSYS, FUN, FUR, GEO, GLP, GNRC, GOLD, HAIN, HII, HNR, HSC, HSIC, HSP, HZNP, IT, KATE, KERX, KLIC, LIN, LMIA, LPI, MITL, MPEL, MWIV, NAVB, NRF, NTWK, NXTM, ONE, OWW, PBH, PDCE, PERI, PHMD, PKD, PMC, PNK, POZN, PRFT, PRGO, PRIM, PTCT, RDNT, RGEN, SATS, SCMP, SFUN, SFY, SGM, SLH, SNI, SNMX, SRPT, TAP, TCPC, TDC, TEDU, THS, TK, TNDM, TPH, TU, VC, VIVO, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, ZEUS
Wed, Oct. 22, 9:19 AM| 1 Comment
Tue, Oct. 21, 11:19 AM
Mon, Oct. 6, 10:44 AM
- Privately-held Sunnyvale-CA-based Icon Bioscience announces that the last patient has completed treatment in its pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial of IBI-10090. The firm expects to report top-line data this quarter.
- IBI-10090 is a controlled sustained-release formulation of dexamethasone based on the company's Verisome drug delivery platform. It is administered via a single injection into the anterior chamber of the eye immediately following cataract surgery.
- Some eye therapy-related tickers: (NASDAQ:EYEG)(ALIM)(OTCQX:RHHBY +0.5%)(ABT +1.3%)(OHRP -0.3%)(AKRX +1.1%)(OCUL +1.4%)(NVS +0.2%)(AERI +0.7%)(AGN -0.2%)(REGN)(AAVL +0.4%)
Wed, Oct. 1, 6:36 PM
- Akorn (AKRX -3.8%) acquires the rights to the short-acting bronchodilator Xopenex (levalbuterol HCI) Inhalation Solution from Sunovion Pharmaceuticals for $45M in cash, net of certain liabilities.
- The transaction will add $18M - 20M to Akorn's top line and $0.07 - 0.08 to EPS in 2015 excluding the impact of acquisition-related amortization.
- Per IMS Health, the U.S. market for the branded and generic versions of Xopenex is ~$280M.
Thu, Sep. 11, 4:07 PM
- Akorn (AKRX +3.4%) is supposedly exploring a bid for the U.S. subsidiary of Belgian drugmaker UCB SA, generics firm Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals, for as much as $2B.
- The transaction would enable it to move its tax domicile overseas.
- According to accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers, Akorn's current effective tax rate of ~37% is significantly higher than the industry average of ~23%.
Tue, Aug. 5, 8:47 AM
- Akorn (NASDAQ:AKRX) preliminary Q2 results: Revenues: $150.7M (+95.7%); Gross Profit: $76.7M (+82.2%); Operating Expenses: $60.4M (+205.1%); Operating Income: $16.3M (-26.9%); Net Income: $8.5M (-32.5%); EPS: $0.07 (-36.4%); Quick Assets: $107.9M (+215.5%); Cash Burn: ($3.6M) (-124.8%).
- 2014 Guidance: Revenues: $580M - 600M; GAAP net income: $63M - 69M; GAAP EPS: $0.53 - 0.58; non-GAAP net income: $118 - 125M; non-GAAP EPS: $1.00 - 1.05; CAPEX: $35 - 40M.
Tue, Aug. 5, 6:05 AM
Tue, Aug. 5, 1:53 AM
- The Federal Trade Commission has given U.S. antitrust approval to Akorn's (NASDAQ:AKRX) acquisition of prescription drug-maker VersaPharm on condition that Akorn sell its rights to make a generic version of the tuberculosis drug rifampin.
- Akorn entered into a definitive agreement in May to purchase VersaPharm for $440M.
- Watson Laboratories, a subsidiary of Actavis (NYSE:ACT), has agreed to buy Akorn's rights to rifampin.
- ACT +1.5% AH
Mon, Aug. 4, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACT, ADM, AEE, AKRX, ALLT, AME, AMSC, ANSS, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, BCRX, BLMN, CIE, CLDT, CNK, COH, CRZO, CVC, CVS, DWRE, EMR, END, ENZY, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, FUN, GLDD, GTIV, GTXI, HCLP, HCP, HEP, IART, IFF, IIVI, INFI, IT, KWK, LIN, LPX, MDU, MGM, MMP, MSI, MWW, MZOR, NILE, NNN, [[NTi]], NVDQ, NWN, ODP, OXF, OZM, PMC, RBA, REGN, RHP, RIGL, RTI, SCMP, SCOR, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, STE, TDG, VMC, VSI, VTG, WLK, WNR, ZBRA, ZTS
Fri, Jun. 20, 12:06 PM
- Citing a poor strategic fit with its focus on niche dosage forms, Akorn (AKRX +3.3%) sells its subsidiary ECR Pharmaceuticals to Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX +2.9%) for $41M in cash and the assumption of certain liabilities. Akorn acquired the branded drug maker when it purchased Hi-Tech Pharmacal last year.
Fri, May. 9, 11:10 AM
- Akorn (AKRX +3.8%) enters into a definitive agreement to acquire VPI Holdings, the parent company of VersaPharm for $440M cash.
- VersaPharm is a privately-held maker of multi-source prescription drugs focused on niche applications in dermatology, TB and hemophilia. It has a pipeline of over 20 products and 11 ANDAs under regulatory review.
- The acquisition is expected to add $90M - 100M in revenues and $0.10 - 0.12 in EPS, excluding certain items. Akorn will fund the purchase with debt.
Tue, May. 6, 10:07 AM
- Akorn (AKRX -0.7%) revenues: $90.6M (+22.6%); operating income: $23.4M (+25.8%); net income: $9.8M (-9.3%); EPS: $0.08 (-20.0%); cash and equiv at quarter end: $45.6M (+33.3%); CF Ops: $23.4M (+239%).
- 2014 guidance: total revenues: $540M - 560M; gross margin: 52 - 54%; net income: $51M - 53M, CAPEX: $45M - 55M.
Tue, May. 6, 7:02 AM
AKRX vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR