SA News • Tue, Oct. 7
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on ALTI
From other sites
at MarketWatch.com (Sep 20, 2010)
at MarketWatch.com (Jun 14, 2010)
Tue, Oct. 7, 12:45 PM
Thu, Sep. 4, 6:22 PM
- Crowe Horwath has resigned as Altair Nano's (NASDAQ:ALTI) accounting firm.
- The resignation comes after Crowe was unable to complete an audit and issue a 2013 audit report due to "material weaknesses to the Company's controls and procedures."
- The "material weaknesses" cited by Crowe are related to Altair's Chinese operations.
- Shares have been halted.
- Previous: Altair names new CEO and COO
Wed, Sep. 3, 12:46 PM
Tue, Aug. 19, 5:03 PM
- Altair (NASDAQ:ALTI) interim CEO Guo-Hua Sun has resigned due to "time constraints and the identification of a suitable replacement candidate." He'll remain on the company's board.
- Replacing Sun as CEO is James Zhan, who (before joining Altair last year) previously worked at Chinese financial advisory firm Sun Hung Kai. Altair has also appointed Thomas Reddington, formerly the COO of the Altairnano subsidiary, its COO.
- Altair simultaneously announces it has received a Nasdaq non-compliance warning over its failure to file its Q2 10-Q on time.
Tue, Jun. 17, 12:50 PM
Mon, Jan. 6, 12:45 PM
Nov. 13, 2013, 7:40 AM
Oct. 21, 2013, 12:46 PM
Oct. 16, 2013, 12:45 PM
Oct. 15, 2013, 12:45 PM
Oct. 15, 2013, 9:12 AM
Oct. 11, 2013, 12:46 PM
Oct. 9, 2013, 12:46 PM
Oct. 8, 2013, 12:45 PM
Oct. 7, 2013, 12:46 PM
Aug. 30, 2013, 4:00 PMAltair Nanotechnologies (ALTI) -3% says it's appointed Richard W. Lee as chief executive officer. Mr. R Lee, age 73, most recently served as managing director of DCM Management Consulting Ltd., a Hong Kong-based consulting firm. He succeeds Alex Lee, who resigned from his position as CEO of the company on August 26. | Comment!
ALTI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR