SA Transcripts • Wed, Nov. 12
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on ALTV
From other sites
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Alteva: After Rejecting A Buyout Offer, This Cash Rich Microcap Is Worth A Look
- Alteva, a microcap telecommunications company, was recently approached by a private equity group to be acquired at $8 per share, an offer it rejected as being too low.
- Alteva is currently offered below book value with a huge cash position and almost no debt, furnishing investors with a significant margin of safety.
- Investors have an embedded call option in the form of a higher bid from the Juniper Investment Company another TelCo operating in the Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) sector.
- Even if the company is not acquired, Alteva's management has authorized a share repurchase program and is well positioned to deploy capital or return it to shareholders.
- The operating fundamentals of the company's unified communications business are also steadily improving and will provide a substantial catalyst to the company's share price once it returns to profitability.
Mon, Nov. 10, 5:26 PM
Mon, Aug. 11, 5:40 PM
Tue, Apr. 1, 12:46 PM
Fri, Mar. 28, 6:36 PM
Nov. 7, 2013, 6:06 PM
Aug. 12, 2013, 1:45 PM
Aug. 12, 2013, 12:59 PM
Aug. 12, 2013, 8:16 AM
Jun. 11, 2013, 4:50 PM
May. 13, 2013, 8:28 AM
Mar. 18, 2013, 5:23 PM
Mar. 18, 2013, 4:51 PM
Dec. 3, 2012, 12:27 PM
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:50 PM
ALTV vs. ETF Alternatives
Alteva, Inc., is a provider of hosted Unified Communications as a Service that enhances business productivity and efficiency. Its UCaaS solution integrates and optimizes cloud-based technologies and business applications.
Other News & PR