- The stock price has followed the strong growth in fundamentals and the stock is up over 108% during the last twelve months.
- Despite a massive rise in stock price, the stock is still trading at lower multiples compared to the industry averages.
- Growth prospects remain strong for almost all the segments of the company.
- GoPro is the largest contributor toward Ambarella's revenues and demand from GoPro will remain strong as the company launches its new product at the end of this year.
- GoPro's sales are growing at an impressive rate, which means there is danger of lower supplier orders from GoPro.