Jul. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, ACMP, AEC, AEGN, AEGR, AFL, AJG, AMCC, AMGN, AMP, APC, APU, ARI, AXP, AXS, BGFV, BLDP, BOOM, BWLD, BXP, CALX, CAP, CBG, CBL, CEB, CEMP, CHMT, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CPWR, CRAY, CSLT, CVD, DLR, DOX, DWA, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, EW, EXAM, EZPW, FARO, FBP, FISV, GAS, GNW, GPN, GPRE, HTA, HURN, IGT, INAP, INVN, IPHI, IVR, KIM, LNDC, MAR, MOVE, NATI, NCR, NEM, NEU, NFX, NTRI, NUVA, PEI, PLT, PNRA, QGEN, RBC, RGR, RKT, RNG, RNR, ROG, RPXC, RT, RUBI, SB, SLCA, SM, SQNM, TMH, TRN, TWTR, TX, UGI, ULTI, USNA, VRSK, VRTX, WNC, WSH, WTS, X, XCO, XPO
Apr. 22, 2014, 4:04 PM
Apr. 22, 2014, 12:10 AM
Apr. 21, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jan. 28, 2014, 4:46 PM
- Amgen (AMGN) reported its Q4 earnings rose 30% Y/Y on broad sales growth, but FY 2014 forecasts of $7.90-$8.20 EPS and $19.2B-$19.6B in revenues are at the low end of analyst estimates.
- Sales rose across the board for AMGN's product lines, with double-digit quarterly increases for all but a handful of its drugs; AMGN also says it was helped by lower tax rates.
- Among AMGN's largest franchises, global sales of Neulasta/Neupogen rose 10% Y/Y and sales of arthritis drug Enbrel gained 3%.
- Separately, AMGN announces positive top-line results from the Phase 3 LAPLACE-2 trial evaluating evolocumab in combination with statin therapy in patients with high cholesterol.
- Shares -0.8% AH.
Jan. 28, 2014, 4:06 PM
Jan. 28, 2014, 12:10 AM
Jan. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
Oct. 22, 2013, 4:10 PM
- Amgen (AMGN) is up 1% AH following its Q3 report.
- Revenues of $4.75B are up 11% Y/Y.
- Adjusted EPS growth comes in at 16%.
- Sales by product: Neulasta/ Neupogen, +18%; Enbrel, +7%; Aranesp, -10%; Epogen, flat; Sensi[ar/Mimpara, +7%; Vectibix and Nplate, +19%; XGEVA, +30%; Prolia, +62%.
- FY 13 outlook: Adjusted EPS of $7.35-7.45 on sales of $18.3-18.5B against consensus of $7.32/share on $18.33B in sales. (PR)
Oct. 22, 2013, 4:05 PM
Oct. 22, 2013, 12:10 AM
Oct. 21, 2013, 5:35 PM
Jul. 30, 2013, 4:39 PM
- Amgen (AMGN) Q2 beats across the board, but net earnings edged lower as increased expenses for acquisition- and reorganization-related charges and other items masked higher revenue growth.
- R&D expenses increased 17%, mostly in support of its later-stage clinical programs.
- Neulasta sales rose 10% amid price increases, higher wholesaler inventory and a Medicaid rebate adjustment. Sales of Enbrel were up 9% on higher prices, Xgeva and Prolia reported sales growth of 39% and 57%, respectively.
- The company ups FY13 guidance, now expecting an EPS of $7.30 - $7.45 on sales of $17.80B - 18.20B.
Jul. 30, 2013, 4:27 PM
Jul. 30, 2013, 12:10 AM
- ACAS, ACMP, AFL, AMGN, ANAD, APU, BOOM, BSMX, BWLD, BXP, CALX, CAP, CBI, CENX, CHMT, CLD, CSE, CVD, DRIV, ELGX, EQR, EXTR, FARO, FISV, FTNT, GDOT, GNW, GPRE, HBI, HR, HT, IACI, INVN, ISIL, JIVE, KIM, LOPE, MAKO, MERU, MKTO, MSPD, MTGE, MWA, MX, NANO, NCR, NEU, NSR, NUVA, OIS, OKE, OKS, POL, PRAA, QCOR, QGEN, RBC, RPXC, RVBD, SIMG, SKT, SM, SNCR, SYMC, TRLG, TRMB, TTS, TTWO, UGI, ULTI, VRSK, WFT, WNC, XXIA
Jul. 29, 2013, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACMP, AFL, AMGN, ANAD, APU, BOOM, BSMX, BWLD, BXP, CALX, CAP, CBI, CENX, CHMT,CLD, CSE, CVD, DRIV, ELGX, EQR, EXTR, FARO , FISV, FTNT, GDOT, GNW, GPRE, HBI,HR, HT, IACI, INVN, ISIL, JIVE, KIM, LOPE, MAKO, MERU, MKTO, MSPD, MTGE, MWA,MX, NANO, NCR, NEU, NSR, NUVA, OIS, OKE, OKS, POL, PRAA, QCOR, QGEN, RBC,RPXC, RVBD, SIMG, SKT, SM, SNCR, SYMC, TRLG , TRMB, TTS, TTWO, UGI, ULTI, VRSK,WFT, WNC, XXIA
AMGN vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR