Thu, Apr. 23, 9:42 AM
- Q1 operating earnings of $412M up 1% from a year ago. Operating EPS of $2.18 up 7%. Operating ROE up 230 basis points to a record 23.1%.
- Earnings took a hit from a $32M, or $0.11 per share long-term care reserve boost vs. a $29M reserve reduction one year ago.
- Previously: Ameriprise Financial misses by $0.15, misses on revenue (April 22)
- AMP -3.4%
Wed, Apr. 22, 4:09 PM| Comment!
Tue, Apr. 21, 5:35 PM| 5 Comments
Wed, Jan. 28, 4:08 PM| Comment!
Tue, Jan. 27, 5:35 PM| 4 Comments
Oct. 28, 2014, 4:54 PM
- Q3 operating earnings of $407M or $2.10 per share up 21% and 28%, respectively, from a year ago.
- $442M of capital returned through dividends and buybacks in Q3, bringing YTD total to $1.4B. Share count of 193.7M vs. 205.1M a year ago. Operating ROE now north of 22%.
- Total AUM up 8% during Q3 to $797B, driven by both appreciation and inflows.
- Advice & Wealth Management pretax operating earnings of $205M up 35% Y/Y, with retail client assets of $434B up 11%.
- Asset Management pretax operating earnings of $208M up 21% Y/Y. Adjusted pretax operating margin of 41.3% vs. 38.7%.
- Annuities Segment pretax operating earnings of $128M are down 38% Y/Y, but not necessarily comparable due to unlocking and market impact on DAC and DSIC.
- Previously: Ameriprise Financial beats by $0.14, beats on revenue
- AMP flat AH
Oct. 28, 2014, 4:11 PM| Comment!
Oct. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEC, AFG, AFL, AJG, AMCC, AMP, APC, ARI, AZPN, BGFV, BLDP, BOOM, BXP, CAP, CBT, CEB, CHMT, CHRW, CINF, CRAY, DLR, DNB, DYAX, EA, EIX, EPR, EQR, ESRX, EXP, EXTR, FARO, FB, FEIC, FISV, GFIG, GILD, GPRE, HIW, HLIT, HTA, HTS, HURN, INAP, INVN, IPHI, KEYW, KIM, KONA, MAC, MAR, MCK, MRCY, MWA, NANO, NFX, OI, PEI, PLT, PNRA, PSMT, RJET, ROG, RPXC, SKT, SM, SWI, TQNT, TRN, TSS, UDR, ULTI, USNA, VRSK, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WNC, WSH, WTS, WYNN, X, XCO, XOOM, ZLTQ
Jul. 29, 2014, 4:15 PM| Comment!
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, ACMP, AEC, AEGN, AEGR, AFL, AJG, AMCC, AMGN, AMP, APC, APU, ARI, AXP, AXS, BGFV, BLDP, BOOM, BWLD, BXP, CALX, CAP, CBG, CBL, CEB, CEMP, CHMT, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CPWR, CRAY, CSLT, CVD, DLR, DOX, DWA, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, EW, EXAM, EZPW, FARO, FBP, FISV, GAS, GNW, GPN, GPRE, HTA, HURN, IGT, INAP, INVN, IPHI, IVR, KIM, LNDC, MAR, MOVE, NATI, NCR, NEM, NEU, NFX, NTRI, NUVA, PEI, PLT, PNRA, QGEN, RBC, RGR, RKT, RNG, RNR, ROG, RPXC, RT, RUBI, SB, SLCA, SM, SQNM, TMH, TRN, TWTR, TX, UGI, ULTI, USNA, VRSK, VRTX, WNC, WSH, WTS, X, XCO, XPO
Apr. 28, 2014, 4:08 PM
Apr. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
Feb. 4, 2014, 4:55 PM
- Operating earnings of $378M gained 3% from a year ago, with operating earnings per share of $1.87 up 9% (Full year share repurchases of $1.9B). Operating revenue of $2.8B up 8% Y/Y, with both market appreciation and client inflows contributing. Operating expenses of $2.3B up 7%, with G&A expense up just 1%.
- Advice and Wealth Management pretax operating earnings of $162M up 36% Y/Y, with operating margin of 14.4% up 260 basis points. Total client retail assets of $409B up 16%.
- Asset Management pretax operating earnings of $194M up 38%, with operating margin of 40.2% up 660 basis points. AUM up 10% to $501B, with $5.5B of that net inflows, the rest market appreciation.
- Annuities pretax operating earnings of $187M up 9%. Variable annuity operating earnings of $156M up 21% thanks to strong markets, but fixed annuity earnings off 26% to $31M thanks to continued spread compression associated with low interest rates.
- Press release, Q4 results
- AMP unchanged AH
Feb. 4, 2014, 4:15 PM| Comment!
Feb. 4, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
AMP vs. ETF Alternatives
Ameriprise Financial Inc through its subsidiaries is engaged in providing financial planning, products and services as solutions for its clients' cash and liquidity, asset accumulation, income, protection and estate and wealth transfer needs.
Other News & PR