Tue, Mar. 3, 4:26 PM
- Amarin (NASDAQ:AMRN) Q4 results ($M): Revenues: 16.5 (+63.5%); Operating Expenses: 30.8 (-20.8%); Net Loss: (19.7) (-27.6%); Loss Per Share: (0.11) (+59.3%); Quick Assets: 119.5 (-37.6%).
- Vascepa revenue of $16.5M represented a sequential increase of 17.0% versus Q3. Prescriptions were up 11% sequentially and 55% compared to a year ago.
- Patient enrollment in the REDUCE-IT cardiovascular outcomes trial should be completed this year (8,000 subjects). The study will continue until the attainment of 100% of the 1,612 primary endpoint events which is estimated to happen in 2017 with results ready for publishing in 2018.
- The company does not expect a favorable decision from the FDA regarding its ANCHOR supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) which had a PDUFA date of December 20, 2013. In September 2014, the agency denied the company's appeal of its decision to rescind the ANCHOR trial Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) and management decided not to appeal further.
- Shares are up 3% after hours on moderate volume.
Tue, Mar. 3, 4:02 PM
Mon, Mar. 2, 5:35 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:03 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, AEL, AGO, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, ANAC, ANET, APEI, ARC, AUQ, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BNFT, BPZ, BRKR, BRS, CFN, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DIS, DVA, DXCM, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, EZPW, FF, FI, FICO, FIVN, FNGN, FSLR, FTEK, FWM, FXCM, GST, GXP, HCI, HGR, HNSN, HPTX, HTGC, IGT, INFI, JJSF, KING, KOG, KTOS, LGF, LNT, LOCO, MATX, MDRX, MDVN, MITK, MM, MNST, MNTX, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NES, NFG, NKTR, NOG, NU, NVDA, NVDQ, OLED, ONTY, PCTY, PFMT, PRO, PSEC, PSIX, QTWO, RBCN, RENT, RIG, ROVI, RPTP, RRMS, RSYS, RXN, SAPE, SF, SFM, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, SWKS, TCRD, TKMR, TRMR, TRNX, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, VOLC, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WIFI, XOMA, XOXO, YUME, ZGNX, ZNGA
Nov. 3, 2014, 2:37 PM
Aug. 7, 2014, 4:40 PM
Aug. 7, 2014, 4:08 PM
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALJ, ALNY, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANET, ASYS, ATLS, AUQ, BCEI, BCOR, BIOL, BNFT, BNNY, BOFI, BPZ, CARA, CBS, CENT, CFN, CLNE, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CUBE, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DMD, DV, EAC, EBS, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELX, ENOC, FF, FI, FRT, FWM, FXCM, GHDX, GST, GXP, HGR, HTGC, IRG, KTOS, LGF, MASI, MDVN, MED, MELI, MNST, NES, NFG, NOG, NVDA, NWSA, OLED, OPLK, PFMT, PODD, PRO, PSIX, QTWO, RATE, RBCN, RENT, RPTP, RRMS, SCTY, SEM, SFM, SHOR, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, TEAR, TRNX, TRUE, TUMI, UBNT, UNXL, VOLC, VVUS, WIFI, XOMA, ZNGA,
May. 9, 2014, 7:37 AM
- Amarin Corp (AMRN) Vascepa sales: $11M (+378.3%); gross margin: 61.3% (+36.2%); operating loss: ($25.6M) (+57.4%); loss/share: ($0.15) (+65.1%); quick assets (ex-A/R): $164.9M (-14.3%).
- Formulary coverage now >200M lives including >100M Tier 2 coverage. Estimated Vascepa prescriptions by Symphony Health Solutions and IMS Health were 93K and 78K, respectively.
- $100M will be required to finish the REDUCE-IT clinical trial. The company states it may be difficult to complete it without the expected revenues from the previously anticipated ANCHOR indication. Without modification or termination, REDUCE-IT will not be completed until 2017.
- $11M in Vascepa sales was based on sales to distributors not the resale of the product to fill prescriptions, which was the method it used until it gained a reliable estimate of returns. Under its old method, Vascepa sales would have been $10M.
May. 9, 2014, 7:02 AM| 2 Comments
May. 8, 2014, 5:30 PM
Feb. 27, 2014, 4:02 PM| 3 Comments
Feb. 27, 2014, 12:10 AM
- ACAD, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, APEI, ARNA, ATLS, AVD, BAGL, BCEI, BID, BIO, CEMP, CHUY, CLNE, CRM, DCO, DECK, ELGX, EPR, EVC, GPS, HALO, HTGC, KBR, KOG, LINE, MDVN, MELI, MENT, MNST, MTZ, NGD, NMBL, NOG, OLED, OVTI, PKT, PODD, REGI, ROST, SD, SFM, SLXP, SPLK, SPNC, SQNM, SWN, TESO, TUMI, UHS, WES, WG, WTR, XTEX, YOKU
Feb. 26, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, APEI, ARNA, ATLS, AVD, BAGL, BCEI, BID, BIO, CEMP, CHUY, CLNE, CRM, DCO, DECK, ELGX, EPR, EVC, GPS, HALO, HTGC, KBR, KOG, LINE, MDVN, MELI, MENT, MNST, MTZ, NGD, NMBL, NOG, OLED, OVTI, PKT, PODD, REGI, ROST, SD, SFM, SLXP, SPLK, SPNC, SQNM, SWN, TESO, TUMI, UHS, WES, WG, WTR, XTEX, YOKU
Aug. 8, 2013, 5:31 PM
- Amarin (AMRN) comes up short on the top line for Q2 as sales of Vascepa come in at $5.5M, well shy of consensus.
- Normalized scripts: 47,335 versus 10,484 in Q1.
- Prescribing physicians: 9K+.
- H2 "priorities" include: "Increasing revenues from sales of Vascepa, ensuring a successful ANCHOR advisory committee meeting, gaining approval of the ANCHOR indication sNDA; PDUFA date of December 20, 2013, [and] submitting an sNDA for a fourth API supplier." (PR)
AMRN vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR