American Sands - Undervalued Play On Unconventional Energy In Utah
- American Sands - Unique Unconventional Oil Play in Utah.
- Water-free processing eliminates environmental concerns. Permit application submitted and likely to be approved.
- Reserves support 20 - 30 years of production.Shares worth $1.92 (more than triple current price).
U.S. Oil Sands: Interview With American Sands Energy's Management
- US oil sands commercial scale production is likely to start next year and is likely to take off.
- American Sands Energy Corp will start production two years from now if all goes well and is likely to be the most likely candidate as a model due to water-free process.
- Compared to Canadian oil sands extraction, there seem to be enough advantages to make US oil sands more profitable, therefore we should expect extraction to be viable.
American Sands Energy, First Mover In U.S. Oil Sands Extraction
- An interview with CEO William Gibbs of American Sands Energy Corp. (AMSE), poised to become one of the first U.S. oil sand producers.
- American Sands Energy has leased a large oil sands deposit in Utah, and expects to be producing at a run rate of 5,000 barrels of oil per day by 2016.
- The company's proprietary licensed technology uses no water, and therefore, requires no tailings ponds.
- Company projections estimate full-year 2017 EBITDA could reach $39.4 million, assuming a conservative $80/barrel WTI price. Current WTI spot price is $104/barrel.
- Upon successful completion of a 5,000 barrels of oil per day operation, AMSE plans to build a 50,000 barrel facility within 4-5 years.
There are no Related articles on AMSE.
There are no Transcripts on AMSE.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
AMSE vs. ETF Alternatives
American Sands Energy Corporation is a development stage Delaware company with primary operations in Utah. The Company has acquired rights to oil sand ore covering approximately 1,800 private acres of prime oil sand deposits in the Sunnyside area of Utah. The Company has an extraction and... More
Other News & PR