Wed, Jul. 29, 10:08 AM
- American Tower (NYSE:AMT) is off in early action, -2.2%, after Q2 revenue that grew 13.6% missed expectations slightly.
- Net income fell 43.8%, to $129M, mainly due to $75M in one-time debt retirement costs. Total rental and management revenue grew 14.8% (core growth of 23.2%, and organic core growth of about 7.3%).
- Revenue by segment: Domestic rental and management, $803M (up 21.7%); International rental and management, $351M (up 1.6%); Network Development Services, $20M.
- Cash from operations fell 3.3% to $1.036B for the first half.
- AMT raised its full-year guidance on AFFO to $2.095B-$2.135B (midpoint up 16.5%); adjusted EBITDA of $3.02B-$3.06B (midpoint up 14.7%); and total rental and management revneue of $4.645B-$4.695B (midpoint up 16.6%). Net income is expected at $705M-$735M (midpoint down 10.4%).
- That outlook includes a one-time charge of $92M it expects to take after filing a tax election after which Global Tower Partners REIT wouldn't operate as a separate REIT for tax purposes.
- Press Release
Wed, Jul. 29, 7:02 AM
Tue, Jul. 28, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ANTM, APO, AVY, BAH, BDC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CARB, CBG, CDK, CFR, CHH, CLF, CRI, DATA, DIN, DORM, DXYN, ESIO, ETN, EVER, EXC, FDML, FLY, GCI, GD, GEL, GIB, GRA, GRMN, GT, GTI, HCBK, HES, HLT, HSIC, HSP, HTA, HUM, HUN, IP, IRT, JAH, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MA, MDCO, MO, MTH, MTOR, MVIS, NOC, PAG, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SPIL, SPR, SPW, SSE, STNG, STRA, STRZA, TGI, TRI, UBSI, UMC, VNTV, WEC, WEX, WILN, WOOF
Thu, Apr. 30, 8:53 AM
- American Tower (NYSE:AMT) is up 0.7% premarket after a Q1 report where funds from operations rose 17% and revenue jumped nearly 10% to crest $1B.
- EBITDA of $723.7M was up 13% and beat expectations of $693.5M.
- Revenue by segment: Domestic rental and management, $718M (up 12.9%); International rental and management, $344M (up 6.2%); Network development services, $17M.
- Net leverage ratio of about 5.3x net debt to annualized EBITDA. About $2.7B in total liquidity at quarter's end.
- The company raised full-year guidance, including impacts of its integration of towers in the Verizon transaction (which closed March 27) and a first tranche of TIM Brazil sites (which closed April 29). It raised revenue expectations by $290M to $4.555B-$4.605B (on the low side of expected $4.723B).
- Adjusted EBITDA guidance was raised $150M to $2.99B-$3.03B, just light of expected $3.022B.
- Press release
Thu, Apr. 30, 7:14 AM
Wed, Apr. 29, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AB, ABC, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, AMT, ANR, APD, ARG, ARW, AVP, AWI, BCE, BDC, BG, BKCC, BLL, BWA, BZH, CAH, CCE, CDK, CELG, CI, CL, CME, COMM, COP, CRR, CRS, CSH, CTCM, CVI, CVRR, CWEI, CY, DBD, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, ERJ, EXLS, FCN, FIS, FMS, FSS, GEO, GG, GLOP, GNC, GNRC, GOV, GTI, GTLS, HAR, HEES, HST, HUN, I, IDA, IMAX, INCY, INGR, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVZ, LBY, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MD, MGLN, MINI, MLM, MMC, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTRN, MVIS, NBIX, NI, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OMG, PBI, PCRX, PES, PF, POT, PSX, PSXP, PWE, PWR, RDS.A, RDWR, RGLD, RGS, ROK, RYL, SCG, SEE, SHPG, SMP, SNAK, SNE, SNMX, STM, STRZA, TASR, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TKR, TWC, TWI, UAN, UFS, UPL, VA, VAC, VGR, VIAB, VLY, VNTV, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XOM, XYL, ZMH
Mon, Feb. 23, 6:28 PM
- American Tower (NYSE:AMT) is off a bit after hours, -0.9%, after posting Q4 EBITDA of $661M (up 10.2%, but which missed expectations of $669.6M).
- Overall revenue was up 11.5%. Revenue breakouts: domestic rental and management, $681M (up 9.3%); international rental and management, $349M (up 15.9%); network development services, $16M.
- Total rental and management gross margin increased to $763M (gross margin percentage of 74%). Cash from operating activities was $565M, up 24.3%.
- The company expects to close its transactions with Verizon, Telecom Italia and Bharti Airtel in 1H15, to "further enhance our strategic positioning in the U.S., Latin America and Africa."
- The company guided for full-year 2015 revenues (rental and management) of $4.25B-$4.33B vs. an expected $4.6B, and for adjusted EBITDA of $2.82B-$2.9B vs. expectations of $2.987B.
- Press release
- Previously: Verizon reaches $5B sale of towers to American Tower (Feb. 05 2015)
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:30 PM
- AIXG, ALKS, AMT, BMO, CBRL, CEQP, CLDT, CLDX, CMCSA, CMLP, COT, CRNT, CRZO, CYRN, DAKT, DCI, DPZ, DRH, DYAX, ECL, EXAS, EXLS, EXPD, FDML, GLDD, GTLS, HD, IART, IPXL, M, MNKD, NEO, ODP, PCRX, PF, PLL, RLGY, SAFM, SAH, SHLX, SHOO, SPAR, SPWR, SUI, THRM, TOL, TREX, TRXC, UTHR, VAL, VSI, WEN, WIN, WLK, WPC, ZINC
Mon, Feb. 23, 4:49 PM
Mon, Jan. 26, 7:05 PM| Mon, Jan. 26, 7:05 PM | Comment!
Oct. 30, 2014, 1:39 PM
- Though it missed Q3 EPS estimates (while beating on revenue), American Tower (NYSE:AMT) is hiking its full-year AFFO guidance to $1.8B-$1.82B from $1.755B-$1.795B.
- Also, AMT now respectively forecasts U.S. and international organic core revenue growth of 9.5% and 16%; prior guidance was for 9%+ and "nearly 15%" growth.
- Rental/management revenue guidance has been narrowed to $3.975B-$4.005B from $3.945B-$4.015B, and net income guidance lowered to $805M-$825M from $830M-$850M.
- Q3 AFFO rose 25.2% Y/Y to $460M ($1.15/share, well above EPS of $0.50).
- U.S. rental/management revenue +25.2% to $664M (+9.1% organic); international revenue +30.3% to $348M (+17.7% organic). Network development services revenue more than doubled to $27.1M.
- Rental/management op. margin slipped to 67% from 69% a year ago. AMT ended Q3 with $13.6B in net debt, and a 5.1x net leverage ratio.
- SBA (SBAC +1.4%) and Crown Castle (CCI +0.8%) are up moderately.
- Q3 results, PR
Oct. 30, 2014, 7:04 AM
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AMAG, AMT, ANR, APD, APO, ATK, AUDC, AVP, BCO, BG, BGCP, BLL, BWA, CAH, CARB, CBM, CEVA, CI, CME, CNSL, COP, COR, CRCM, CRNT, CRR, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DHX, DST, EPD, EXLS, FCH, FCN, FIG, FIS, GBX, GEL, GG, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTI, GTLS, HAR, HEES, HGG, HST, I, IDA, IDCC, INCY, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, IVZ, JCI, K, KCG, KEM, KMT, LAD, LECO, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, LRN, MA, MD, MDC, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MOD, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MPW, MSCI, MZOR, NEO, NGD, NI, NILE, NOV, NVO, NYT, O, OAK, OCN, ODFL, OXF, PBI, PCRX, PEG, Q, RDEN, RDN, RDS.A, RFP, RGLD, RTIX, SCG, SHOO, SMP, SNAK, SPAR, SSE, STRA, STRZA, SUI, TASR, TEVA, THRM, TRI, TWC, UAN, UPL, USAC, VICL, VNTV, WLT, WST, WWE, XEL
Jul. 30, 2014, 12:51 PM
- In addition to beating Q2 estimates, American Tower (AMT +3.9%) is hiking its full-year AFFO guidance to $1.755B-$1.795B from $1.725B-$1.765B, and its full-year rental/management revenue guidance to $3.945B-$4.015B from $3.895B-$3.975B.
- At the midpoint, the revenue forecast assumes domestic revenue of $2.625B, and international revenue of $1.355B. Full-year core domestic revenue is expected to grow over 9% on an organic basis (accounts for acquisitions), and international organic core growth is expected to be near 15%.
- Full-year capex guidance has been hiked by $75M to $925M-$1.025B. Discretionary capex is expected to total $480M-$540M, and cover the buildout of 2,250-2,750 new sites.
- Organic core revenue grew 11.4% Y/Y in Q2 in the U.S., and 17.9% internationally. Gross margin fell 120 bps Y/Y to 74.1%; segment op. margin was steady at 68%.
- AMT's site portfolio grew by 1,112 Q/Q to 68,822. 642 were constructed, 508 acquired, and 38 lost due to adjustments. Strong 4G buildout activity is providing a boost to site demand.
- Q2 results, PR
Jul. 30, 2014, 7:12 AM
Jul. 29, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AB, ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ATRO, AUO, BAH, BDC, BEN, CFR, CVE, D, DHX, DORM, DX, ENR, EVER, GIB, GRMN, GT, HAE, HES, HSP, HUM, HUN, IACI, ICLR, INGR, LFUS, LL, LO, LPLA, MGAM, MINI, MMYT, MRGE, MWV, NICE, NVMI, PAG, PBI, PEG, PSX, PSXP, PTRY, ROK, RRD, S, SAIA, SEE, SGNT, SMP, SO, SODA, SONS, SPB, SPW, TASR, TFX, TRI, VLO, VLY, WEC, WLP
AMT vs. ETF Alternatives
American Tower Corp is an owner, operator and developer of wireless and broadcast communications real estate. The Company's main business is leasing antenna space on multi-tenant communications sites to different providers.
Other News & PR