American Woodmark Is Expected To Outshine Its Peers
Trading Champ • Tue, Sep. 30
- American Woodmark has reported an astounding quarter surpassing the analysts’ expectations.
- The company expects to report improved performance in the future too as the furnishing industry is reviving.
- The overall housing construction activity has increased by 22% and is expected to increase further.
- The amount spent by consumers on house remodeling is increasing and is expected to rise 3.5% annually through 2015. Nearly 25% of the spending will be on kitchen and bathrooms.
- The recent expansion of the company’s manufacturing facility along with its strong financial position increases its ability to accommodate the increasing demand for its products.