Fri, Aug. 28, 1:37 PM
Mon, Aug. 24, 12:46 PM
Fri, Aug. 21, 9:35 AM
- Amira Nature Foods (NYSE:ANFI) doubles down on the veracity of its FY13-FY15 results with a new statement backing up the numbers.
- Shares of Amira are up 7.94% , a small bump compared to the 70% falloff over the last five sessions.
- Previously: Amira hiring new accounting firm, external investigators; shares -14% (Aug. 19 2015)
Fri, Aug. 21, 9:15 AM
Thu, Aug. 20, 12:45 PM
Wed, Aug. 19, 6:32 PM
- Amira Nature Foods (NYSE:ANFI) has fired accounting firm Deloitt Haskins & Sells, and hired ASA & Associates to be its new independent auditor. ASA will "commence work immediately to audit the Company's financial results for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015."
- Amira's audit committee has also "elected to appoint an independent external investigative firm." In a 6-K filing, the company states Deloitte Haskins "requested the Audit Committee retain independent external forensic investigators to conduct an investigation into (i) the issues raised in a short seller report dated July 30, 2015 and (ii) other transactions identified by Deloitte Haskins & Sells LLP in connection with its incomplete audit of the Company’s financial statements for the year ended March 31, 2015."
- The "short seller report" in question was published by SA author Prescience Point, and raised a number of accounting, balance sheet, and cash flow questions. Last week, Amira announced it's suing Prescience Point and others for allegedly "disseminating material false, misleading, and defamatory information."
- Shares have plunged to $4.00 after hours, making new 52-week lows in the process.
Wed, Aug. 19, 5:37 PM
Tue, Aug. 18, 12:45 PM
Tue, Aug. 11, 10:40 AM
- Amira Nature Foods (ANFI +5.3%) is on the offensive against parties it claims disseminated false information against the company.
- A broad lawsuit was filed against a number of parties including Prescience Point which issued a short report on Amira last month.
- Amira is up 5.8% today. Shares are down 30% YTD.
Tue, Aug. 4, 9:20 AM
Mon, Aug. 3, 12:46 PM
Thu, Jul. 16, 12:46 PM
Thu, Jul. 16, 9:15 AM
Thu, Jul. 16, 8:35 AM
- Amira Nature Foods (NYSE:ANFI) reports revenue increased 27.8% for FY2015 primarily due to increased sales volume and product mix in India and internationally.
- Sales in India grew 28% to $286.8M.
- International sales rose 27.7% to $412.6M.
- Amira branded and third party branded sales +38.6% to $662.4M.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 31.9% to $99.5M.
- FY2016 Guidance: The company expects double digit growth for Revenue and adjusted EBITDA.
- ANFI +7.21% premarket.
Thu, Jul. 16, 7:54 AM
Wed, Jul. 15, 5:30 PM
ANFI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR