There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Mon, Aug. 4, 12:47 PM
Mon, Aug. 4, 9:57 AM
- ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP +15.9%) Q2 results: Net Revenues: $6.6M (+8.0%); Operating Loss: ($2.5M) (+34.8%); non-GAAP EBITDA: $226K (-81.2%); Net Loss: ($2.4M) (+45.5%); Loss Per Share: ($0.21) (+96.5%); Quick Assets: $53.0M (+377.5%).
- 2014 Guidance: Net revenues: $28M - 30M; non-GAAP EPS: $0.90 - 1.00; non-GAAP EBITDA: $14M - 15M; effective 2H tax rate: 15%.
Mon, Aug. 4, 8:33 AM
Mon, Aug. 4, 7:01 AM
- ANI Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ANIP) acquires the U.S. rights to Shire's (NASDAQ:SHPG) Vancocin (vancomycin hydrochloride) 125 mg and 250 mg capsules plus the approved ANDAs for vancomycin hydrochloride injectable (500 my, 1 gm, 10 gm) and oral solution 250 mg and 500 mg.
- ANI paid $11M in cash for the rights and existing inventory. It intends to launch the products under its own label in Q4 2014. The transaction will be immediately accretive and is expected to add $5.4M in revenues and $4M in non-GAAP EBITDA per year.
Sun, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
Tue, Jul. 1, 11:25 AM
- ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP +5.4%) acquires Noven Therapeutics' NDA for Lithobid (lithium carbonate extended release 300 mg tablets) for an $11M upfront payment plus a $1M future milestone payment. ANI intends to launch the product under its own label in July. Previously, ANI contract manufactured the product for Noven.
Mon, May. 5, 9:09 AM| Comment!
Mon, May. 5, 9:07 AM| 1 Comment
Mon, Apr. 21, 12:46 PM
Fri, Mar. 14, 12:48 PM
Mon, Mar. 10, 11:18 AM
Wed, Mar. 5, 10:13 AM
Tue, Mar. 4, 7:05 PM
Wed, Feb. 19, 12:45 PM
Tue, Feb. 18, 8:47 AM
Tue, Jan. 21, 10:24 AM
- BioScrip (BIOS +5.3%) gets an early pop following a big thumbs up from Oscar Schafer in the Barron's Roundtable over the weekend. Also gaining after getting picked by Schafer is ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP +6.3%).
- Now alone in the market for its estrogen product, ANI has been able to boost prices, and - combined with the acquisition of 31 generic products from Teva Pharmaceutical - the company could earn more than $1 per share this year, rising to $2 over time. "The key is to grow the portfolio from seven drugs to more than 30, and buy additional drugs."
ANIP vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR