2 Kenyan Oil Explorers With Big Short-Term Potential
- The Kenyan nation clarion call "Harambee" (let's work together) inspires two Canadian explorers in their search for black gold.
- Africa Oil Corp. has made 8 oil discoveries to-date in Kenya’s Lokichar basin.
- Africa Oil's share price is hovering at 18-month lows, despite adding 4 more discoveries in 2014.
- Not only is the oil they have discovered not reflected in the share price, but they have 13 other basins to explore in the next 18 months.
- Taipan Resources attempts to emulate Africa Oil Corp.'s success when it spuds its 3 well programme in December – both companies have short-term catalysts.