Tue, Jan. 27, 10:55 AM
- A. O. Smith (AOS +4.7%) has announced Q4 adjusted earnings of $57.5M, or $0.64 per share vs. $48M or $0.52 per share in the same period a year ago.
- North America sales: +12.7% to 430.7M; World: +10% to $203.4M.
- During the quarter, the company repurchased 343.3K shares of common stock at a total cost of $17.2M. For 2014, repurchases totaled approximately 2.2M shares at a cost of $103.8M.
- The company expects 2015 sales to increase approximately 10% from 2014 and 2015 earnings to be between a range of $2.65-$2.80 per share.
- Q4 results
Tue, Jan. 27, 7:08 AM
Mon, Jan. 26, 5:30 PM
Oct. 21, 2014, 10:16 AM
- A. O. Smith (AOS +3.6%) has announced third quarter net earnings of $50.6M, or $0.56 per share vs. $46.2M or $0.50 per share last year.
- North America sales: +6% to $392.4M; rest of world sales: +13% to $198.5M.
- During the first nine months of the year, the company repurchased approximately 1.8M shares of common stock at a total cost of $86.6M.
- The company increased 2014 guidance, and now expects full-year GAAP earnings of between $2.23-$2.27 per share with adjusted earnings of between $2.37-$2.41 per share.
- Q3 results
Oct. 21, 2014, 7:02 AM
Oct. 20, 2014, 5:30 PM
Oct. 2, 2014, 8:10 AM
Jul. 22, 2014, 7:09 AM
Jul. 21, 2014, 5:30 PM
Apr. 22, 2014, 7:06 AM
Apr. 22, 2014, 12:05 AM
Apr. 21, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jan. 28, 2014, 7:04 AM| Comment!
Jan. 28, 2014, 12:05 AM
Jan. 27, 2014, 5:30 PM
Oct. 21, 2013, 7:51 AM
- Amid a lot of angst over home construction, A.O. Smith (AOS) keeps cranking out hot water heaters, with Q3 sales of $370.1M up 10% Y/Y. Adjusted operating earnings of $56.7M are up 25% than a year ago as margins jump nearly 200 basis points to 15.3%.
- Rest of world sales of $175.2M gained 31% Y/Y, with China up 35% To $147.6M.
- With free cash flow generation now expected to exceed $100M this year, the buyback authorization is boosted to 2.5M shares. Company repurchased 1.24M shares in Q3 at an average price of $42.48 each.
- FY13 adjusted EPS guidance boosted to $2.00-$2.04.
- Conference call at 10 ET.
- Press release, Q3 results.
AOS vs. ETF Alternatives
A O Smith Corp manufactures and sells water heaters and boilers, for residential and commercial end markets principally in the USA. The Company has two reporting segments; North America and Rest of World.
Other News & PR