Tue, Mar. 24, 11:49 AM
- Advanced Photonix (NYSEMKT:API) CFO Jeffrey Anderson plans to resign, effective April 3. The company insists Anderson's resignation isn't the result of any disagreement with the company.
- The news comes as API gets set to merge with fiber optic sensing and test/measurement equipment provider Luna Innovations (LUNA). That deal is expected to close in May, with Luna chief My E. Chung becoming the CEO of the post-merger company.
Mon, Feb. 2, 10:24 AM
- Optoelectronic sensor and test/measurement hardware vendor Advanced Photonix (API +34.5%) is merging with fiber optic sensing and test/measurement equipment firm Luna Innovations (LUNA +0.5%) in an all-stock deal.
- API shareholders will receive 0.32 Luna shares for each API share they own. Between them, the companies possess 200+ patents and patent applications, and had revenue of $49.9M for the 12 months ending Sep. 30.
- The combined company will keep Luna's name, and be headquartered in Roanoke, VA. Luna chief My E. Chung will be its CEO.
Jun. 12, 2014, 1:08 PM| Jun. 12, 2014, 1:08 PM | Comment!
Feb. 11, 2013, 4:52 PM
API vs. ETF Alternatives
Advanced Photonix Inc is engaged in the development and manufacturing of optoelectronic devices and value-added sub-systems and systems. It has two manufacturing facilities located in Camarillo, California and Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Other News & PR