Aquinox Pharmaceuticals: A Compelling Risk/Reward Ahead Of Data
- Aquinox is developing a novel approach to treating inflammatory diseases and cancer.
- Oral drug candidate AQX-1125 has demonstrated positive efficacy and safety data in two proof of concept studies.
- Two near-term phase II trial readouts for '1125 will be significant upside value drivers for the company, if successful.
- Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson ventures own a combined ~ 30% of the company, validating big pharmaceutical company interest.
- At a market cap of $88M, and an enterprise value of only $32m, shares are trading largely under the radar.