5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on ARCW.
PR Newswire (Tue, 7:00AM)
PR Newswire (Feb 12, 2014)
PR Newswire (Feb 11, 2014)
PR Newswire (Feb 3, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jan 30, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jan 17, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jan 7, 2014)
PR Newswire (Dec 12, 2013)
ARCW vs. ETF Alternatives
Thursday, Feb 1312:46 PM
Wednesday, Feb 125:56 PM|Wednesday, Feb 125:56 PM| Comment!
Friday, Dec 132013, 9:43 AM
Friday, Dec 132013, 9:43 AM| Comment!
- ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW +5%) shares spike after the company announces it has formed a 3D Material Technologies division which will utilize 3D printing, CNC machining, and MIM Technology to create prototypes for customers.
- The company notes its experience with FDM, SLS, and SLA 3D printing tech, and "views metal 3D printing as a significant area to build out its capabilities."
- Brean Capital, which initiated shares at Buy with a $25 PT on Wed., raises its PT to $30 on the announcement, and believes shares could be worth upwards of $45-$50.
- Brean believes "ARCW is in an incredibly advantaged position to lead in metal 3D parts," with the firm likening ARC's new ops to 3D Systems' Quickparts and Stratasys's Redeye businesses.
Thursday, Dec 122013, 9:11 AM
Wednesday, Dec 112013, 11:08 AM
Wednesday, Dec 112013, 11:08 AM| Comment!
- Shares of ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW +12.7%) climb after Brean Capital provides the first analyst coverage on the name, initiating the stock at Buy with a PT of $25.
- Analyst Ananda Baruah adds another voice to a heated debate of whether ARCW should garner a 3D play valuation, calling the stock "an attractive asset and an intriguing addition to our advanced technology sector coverage along with Buy-rated 3D Systems and Buy-rated Stratasys."
- Baruah sees 10%+ revenue and 15%-20% EPS growth in store for the company, with operating margin expansion opportunities.
- Upside includes potential for multiple expansion due to the secular attractiveness of ARCW's core Metal Injection Molding market and a "further embrace" by the company of 3D printing, automation, and robotics.
Wednesday, Dec 112013, 9:11 AM
Wednesday, Dec 42013, 12:46 PM|Wednesday, Dec 42013, 12:46 PM| 2 Comments
Tuesday, Nov 262013, 8:59 AM
Tuesday, Nov 262013, 8:59 AM| 2 Comments
- Mediabistro (MBIS) shares jump 35.3% pre-market after the company announces it has made a strategic investment in 3D printing content site 3dprintingindustry.com.
- Mediabistro will partner with the site to produce "Inside 3D Printing" trade shows and to offer an online job board for the industry powered by Mediabistro's software.
- The excitement bubbling in the industry has sent the shares of a number of tangentially related players higher in the past several months, including Arc Wireless Solutions (ARCW) and Camtek (CAMT), which is up 38.8% pre-market on no apparent news after skyrocketing yesterday.
Wednesday, Nov 202013, 12:45 PM|Wednesday, Nov 202013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Nov 192013, 12:45 PM|Tuesday, Nov 192013, 12:45 PM| 1 Comment
Wednesday, Nov 132013, 9:08 AM
Wednesday, Nov 132013, 9:06 AM
Wednesday, Nov 132013, 9:06 AM| Comment!
- Shares of Arc Group Worldwide (ARCW) spike 27.2% pre-market following the company's FQ1 results.
- Revenue grew 38.1% Y/Y to $18.4M, driven by the acquisitions of Quadrant Metals Technologies and Advanced Forming Technology.
- EPS climbed 47.8% Y/Y to $0.34.
- CEO Jason Young: "We have made good progress utilizing 3D printing and view it to be a key area of future growth for ARC in production and prototypes."
- Shares have gone parabolic, up 291% since the middle of Oct., when a number of investors (including SA contributor super-trades) began arguing that the company should be valued as a 3D printing play.
Wednesday, Nov 132013, 6:33 AM
Monday, Nov 112013, 12:45 PM|Monday, Nov 112013, 12:45 PM| 3 Comments
Tuesday, Oct 222013, 1:52 PM
Tuesday, Oct 222013, 1:52 PM| Comment!
- Arc Wireless Solutions (ARCW +18.5%) shares climb after SA contributor super-trades pens a post claiming the company should be viewed as a 3D play and could double or triple from its current valuation.
- The author observes that revenue grew 125.3% to $68.5M in FY2013, as the company's metal injection molding businesses boom on the back of increased component demand. In Q4 revenue growth accelerated to 153.7%.
- Arc states on its website, "Our MIM process is an alternative to investment casting processes, offering a final product with finer detail and greater density, and usually a lower production cost."
Tuesday, Oct 222013, 12:45 PM|Tuesday, Oct 222013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
We currently have no instablog posts on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.