Why New 3D Printing Service Provider ARC Group Will Continue To Outperform
- ARCW shares being driven higher by strong comparative fundamentals in 3D printing space.
- ARCW is now a leading metals 3D printing service provider.
- ARCW earnings estimates may be revised higher soon with two acquisitions announced last week that will be "immediately accretive" to earnings.
- ARCW revenue and earnings growth far stronger than that from 3D printing service provider Materialise which will IPO soon on U.S. market.
- ARCW insiders are buying shares regularly in open market.