SA News • Wed, Sep. 24
There are no Focus articles on ARMHF.
There are no Related articles on ARMHF.
There are no Transcripts on ARMHF.
Wed, Sep. 24, 6:50 AM
- ARM (NASDAQ:ARMH) has unveiled its new Cortex-M7 processor design aimed at the growing wave of Internet-connected industrial and household devices.
- "The day the refrigerator talks to the milk carton, that's in a gimmicky category. But to have the dishwasher and refrigerator coordinate their cycles to reduce the electricity load - that becomes useful," says CEO Simon Segars.
- ARM is increasing its offerings for connected devices, as the electronics industry moves further into the "Internet of Things".
Tue, Jul. 22, 5:38 AM
- ARM (NASDAQ:ARMH) has announced a large increase in Q2 profit due to heavy growth from higher chip shipments and licensing revenue.
- Net income climbed to £55.5M ($94.8M) from £10.5 Y/Y.
- Revenue rose 9% to £187.1M ($319.6M). ARM's revenue often trails the market since half of its business comes from royalties. It earns the royalties and licensing fees from chip manufacturers on every chip shipped.
- The company raised its interim dividend 20% to 2.52 pence per share.
- ARMH +5.6% premarket
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
ARMHF vs. ETF Alternatives
ARM is the world's leading semiconductor intellectual property (IP) supplier. The technology we design is at the heart of many of the digital electronic products sold in the world. ARM has an innovative business model. We license our technology to a network of Partners, mainly leading... More
Other News & PR