Mon, Mar. 2, 4:28 PM
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ARNA) Q4 results ($M): Total Revenues: 9.2 (+41.1%); Belviq: 3.8 (+62.1%); Operating Expenses: 37.0 (+31.2%); Net Loss: (32.1) (-36.7%); Loss Per Share: (0.15) (-36.4%); Quick Assets: 163.2 (-26.5%).
- Belviq subscriptions filled: 149K (+4.2% sequentially); Eisai net Belviq sales: $10.0M (-40.5% sequentially).
- The decline in Eisai's sales is due to the impact of the savings card program which enables patients without private insurance to obtain Belviq for no more than $75 per month.
- 2015 Guidance: Belviq forecast not provided; R&D Expense: $114M - 122M; SG&A Expense: $33M - 39M; CAPEX: $8M - 9M.
- ARNA is down 1% after hours on higher-than-normal volume.
Mon, Mar. 2, 4:02 PM| Comment!
Sun, Mar. 1, 5:35 PM
Nov. 3, 2014, 7:36 AM| Comment!
Nov. 3, 2014, 6:56 AM| Comment!
Nov. 2, 2014, 5:30 PM
Oct. 27, 2014, 1:14 PM
Aug. 1, 2014, 7:15 AM
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA -2.9%) Q2 results: Total Revenues: $12.8M (-81.4%); Belviq: $3.5M (+165.4%); Eisai Collaboration: $8.6M (-87.1%); R&D Expense: $27.0M (+43.5%); SG&A Expense: $9.1M (+6.1%); Operating Expenses: $38.2M (+31.5%); Operating Loss: ($25.4M) (-163.6%); Net Income: $7.5M (-81.3%); EPS: $0.03 (-83.3%); Quick Assets: $219.1M (+22.5%).
- Belviq prescriptions: 110,000.
- No guidance update provided.
- ARNA shares are up 4% premarket on light volume.
Aug. 1, 2014, 5:42 AM| 5 Comments
Jul. 31, 2014, 5:30 PM
May. 12, 2014, 4:51 PM
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA -4.9%) total revenues: $6.8M (+183.3%); Belviq revenues: $2.9M; operating expenses: $30.4M (+29.9%); GAAP loss/share: ($0.12) (-33.3%); quick assets (ex-A/R): $255.6M (+15.2%).
- Belviq prescriptions: 77K (+31%) per IMS Health.
- 60% of insured lives in the U.S. have access to Belviq.
- Distribution partner Eisai files for Belviq marketing authorization in Brazil triggering a $0.5M milestone payment.
May. 12, 2014, 4:05 PM| 5 Comments
May. 11, 2014, 5:35 PM
Feb. 27, 2014, 5:19 PM
- Arena (ARNA) expects 2014 upfront payments from existing collaborations are to total $9M, development/patent reimbursements from Eisai $7M, and Siegfried manufacturing services $1M.
- 2014 spending guidance: R&D of $90M-$98M, G&A of $30M-$36M, capex of $9M-$10M. 2013 R&D and G&A spend amounted to $66.5M and $31.7M, respectively.
- Belviq product revenue totaled $2.4M in Q4, and partner Eisai has "doubled the size of the sales force detailing BELVIQ to approximately 400 representatives."
- Cash/equivalents amounted to $221.9M at the end of 2013.
- Q4 results, PR
Feb. 27, 2014, 4:24 PM
Feb. 27, 2014, 12:10 AM
- ACAD, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, APEI, ARNA, ATLS, AVD, BAGL, BCEI, BID, BIO, CEMP, CHUY, CLNE, CRM, DCO, DECK, ELGX, EPR, EVC, GPS, HALO, HTGC, KBR, KOG, LINE, MDVN, MELI, MENT, MNST, MTZ, NGD, NMBL, NOG, OLED, OVTI, PKT, PODD, REGI, ROST, SD, SFM, SLXP, SPLK, SPNC, SQNM, SWN, TESO, TUMI, UHS, WES, WG, WTR, XTEX, YOKU
ARNA vs. ETF Alternatives
Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in discovering, developing and commercializing novel drugs that target G protein-coupled receptors, or GPCRs, to address unmet medical needs.
Other News & PR