Wed, Aug. 5, 4:24 PM
Tue, Aug. 4, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACAS, ACXM, AEGR, AGU, ALB, AMTG, ANDE, AREX, ARNA, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, AXLL, BEE, BGC, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CBS, CCRN, CF, CJES, CLNE, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CORT, COUP, CPE, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CUTR, CXW, DCO, DNB, DPM, DXCM, ECHO, ECOL, ENS, EQC, ETE, ETP, FANG, FLT, FMC, FNGN, FOXA, FRT, FTD, FUEL, GBDC, GDDY, GMCR, GPOR, HABT, HDP, HI, HIVE, HLF, HR, IAG, ICPT, IL, IRWD, ITRI, JACK, JAZZ, JONE, KND, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNT, MCHX, MED, MELI, MG, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MRO, MUSA, NHI, NKTR, NLY, NOG, NP, OME, OPK, OSUR, PACB, PDLI, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, POWR, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PSIX, RAIL, REG, RGLD, RIG, RLD, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGI, SGMO, SGY, SHOR, SLF, SQNM, SSNI, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TLLP, TRNX, TRQ, TS, TSLA, TSO, TTEC, TTMI, TTPH, TUMI, UHAL, UIL, VVC, WGL, WPX, WSR, WTI, WTW, XNPT, XPO, ZU
Tue, May 12, 8:57 AM
Mon, May 11, 4:11 PM
Sun, May 10, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, ARCW, ARNA, ASEI, ATHX, BDE, CALL, CHMI, CLNE, CYTX, DEPO, DRYS, DTSI, EAC, ELON, FF, FMC, FMI, FTEK, FXEN, GBDC, GTY, HALO, HI, IPAR, IPXL, JUNO, LPSN, MBI, MCC, MDR, MNTX, MODN, MR, MTZ, MVNR, OME, OMER, ONTY, OPK, ORIG, PAAS, PEIX, PINC, PVA, RAX, REN, SCLN, SF, SFXE, TCRD, TEP, TRQ, TTEC, UNXL, VRTU, XON, YY, ZGNX
Mon, Mar. 2, 4:28 PM
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ARNA) Q4 results ($M): Total Revenues: 9.2 (+41.1%); Belviq: 3.8 (+62.1%); Operating Expenses: 37.0 (+31.2%); Net Loss: (32.1) (-36.7%); Loss Per Share: (0.15) (-36.4%); Quick Assets: 163.2 (-26.5%).
- Belviq subscriptions filled: 149K (+4.2% sequentially); Eisai net Belviq sales: $10.0M (-40.5% sequentially).
- The decline in Eisai's sales is due to the impact of the savings card program which enables patients without private insurance to obtain Belviq for no more than $75 per month.
- 2015 Guidance: Belviq forecast not provided; R&D Expense: $114M - 122M; SG&A Expense: $33M - 39M; CAPEX: $8M - 9M.
- ARNA is down 1% after hours on higher-than-normal volume.
Mon, Mar. 2, 4:02 PM
Sun, Mar. 1, 5:35 PM
Nov. 3, 2014, 7:36 AM| Comment!
Nov. 3, 2014, 6:56 AM
Nov. 2, 2014, 5:30 PM
Oct. 27, 2014, 1:14 PM
Aug. 1, 2014, 7:15 AM
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA -2.9%) Q2 results: Total Revenues: $12.8M (-81.4%); Belviq: $3.5M (+165.4%); Eisai Collaboration: $8.6M (-87.1%); R&D Expense: $27.0M (+43.5%); SG&A Expense: $9.1M (+6.1%); Operating Expenses: $38.2M (+31.5%); Operating Loss: ($25.4M) (-163.6%); Net Income: $7.5M (-81.3%); EPS: $0.03 (-83.3%); Quick Assets: $219.1M (+22.5%).
- Belviq prescriptions: 110,000.
- No guidance update provided.
- ARNA shares are up 4% premarket on light volume.
Aug. 1, 2014, 5:42 AM
Jul. 31, 2014, 5:30 PM
May 12, 2014, 4:51 PM
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA -4.9%) total revenues: $6.8M (+183.3%); Belviq revenues: $2.9M; operating expenses: $30.4M (+29.9%); GAAP loss/share: ($0.12) (-33.3%); quick assets (ex-A/R): $255.6M (+15.2%).
- Belviq prescriptions: 77K (+31%) per IMS Health.
- 60% of insured lives in the U.S. have access to Belviq.
- Distribution partner Eisai files for Belviq marketing authorization in Brazil triggering a $0.5M milestone payment.
ARNA vs. ETF Alternatives
Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in discovering, developing and commercializing novel drugs that target G protein-coupled receptors, or GPCRs, to address unmet medical needs.
Other News & PR