Why Aeropostale Is No Bargain Even At Current Prices
- Aeropostale recently released second quarter fiscal 2014 earnings that revealed top and bottom line declines.
- Aeropostale has consistently been one of the retail clothing sector's worse performers.
- Unlike The Gap, Aeropostale has fallen behind on e-commerce growth, maximizing mobile and online ordering capabilities, and popular trends like yoga wear.
- The return of CEO Julian Geiger does not guarantee future success for Aeropostale.
- New investors should be cautious of Aeropostale's historically low stock price and not buy into short-term pops as traders try to use the stock for quick gains.