There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Tue, May. 20, 12:46 PM
Tue, May. 20, 9:10 AM
Tue, May. 20, 4:24 AM
- Aeroflex (ARX) has agreed to sell itself to British defense and aerospace firm Cobham (CBHMF) for $1.46B, including $540M of debt.
- Cobham is offering $10.50 a share for the U.S. wireless-communications firm, which represents a premium of 26.1% over its close yesterday of $8.31.
- Aeroflex manufactures microelectronic components, measurement equipment and other parts for space, avionics and defense companies. (PR)
Wed, May. 7, 7:43 AM| Comment!
Fri, Feb. 7, 7:34 AM| Comment!
Nov. 7, 2013, 8:14 AM
Sep. 6, 2013, 6:58 AM
Sep. 5, 2013, 4:40 PM
- Aeroflex (ARX) says it's sold its Aeroflex Test Equipment Services business to Trescal Limited for approximately $18.7M.
- The unit provides calibration and repair services of non-Aeroflex test and measurement equipment in the United Kingdom.
- The sale will allow ARX to enhance its focus on building its core wireless test and measurement equipment business.
Aug. 15, 2013, 7:39 AM
May. 9, 2013, 7:39 AM
Nov. 8, 2012, 12:45 PM
Nov. 8, 2012, 7:39 AM
Aug. 16, 2012, 7:34 AM
May. 10, 2012, 7:42 AM
Feb. 9, 2012, 7:36 AM
Jan. 3, 2012, 9:38 AMShares of Aeroflex (ARX +5.7%) soar after the firm raises its estimate for Q2 revenue to $165M-$170M from prior guidance of $160M-$170M. The company says $11M in sales generated under a $40.5M contract with the U.S. Marine Corps will be recognized in its FQ2, with the balance slated to be earned in FQ3. | Comment!
ARX vs. ETF Alternatives
Aeroflex Holding Corp is a provider of radio frequency, or RF, and microwave integrated circuits, components and systems used in the design, development and maintenance of technically demanding, high-performance wireless communication systems.
Other News & PR